The News Thread

Trump won't do any of those things, because he has no chance against Bernie or Hillary. Fortunately for the rest of us, morons like you are the minority.

universal healthcare will bankrupt america and must never be implemented. it is doomed to fail. people must be allowed to die; it's the natural order of things

i don't pay for insurance because im healthy as fuck and refuse to waste money on something i don't need for the benefit of pieces of shit for whom i couldn't care less if they died.

if i do get sick i will pay for treatment myself

if i get some horrible disease i can't afford then yes i will fuck off and die before i beg for free healthcare from taxpayers pockets

Hillary will win, to suggest that Bernie is in anyway a major threat to Trump seems kind of dumb. More than any other candidates in a long while both Trump and Bernie get the most amount of hate. Hillary will probably fucking coast on through as the good moderate.

Hillary will win, to suggest that Bernie is in anyway a major threat to Trump seems kind of dumb. More than any other candidates in a long while both Trump and Bernie get the most amount of hate. Hillary will probably fucking coast on through as the good moderate.

If she loses Iowa and New Hampshire, which she very well could, then she's in a tough spot. The only Dem in recent history who didn't carry either of the first two states yet still won the nomination was her husband. Hillary's not that bad at campaigning, but she's not Bill.

If she loses Iowa and New Hampshire, which she very well could, then she's in a tough spot. The only Dem in recent history who didn't carry either of the first two states yet still won the nomination was her husband. Hillary's not that bad at campaigning, but she's not Bill.

Very true. I wouldn't put money on it or anything.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Nobody wanted to put money on Obama either. Then again, an old Brooklyn Jew descended from Emma Goldman isn't a youngish, handsome black guy with emotive speech abilities that can temporarily convert some Republicans into Dems.

No, because most states have a very small black population. There's no question he drew out the black vote like nobody has since before Jim Crow, but it wasn't the only reason for why he won. He won because he was a far better candidate than Hillary, McCain, and Romney.

Romney was a terrible candidate. People like to joke that Hillary is a cyborg, but Romney was the terminator. Plus, the guy was so out of touch that there was no way voters could have gotten excited about him. Voters need their reptile brain to be tickled to vote.

Pretty much all of the candidates are always terrible. Clinton has so many skeletons in her closet she's tried very hard to downplay, and so much track record to drag up, and so little personability, she's a liability at this point.

Trump wears his liabilities like armor, totally different situation. He's also a master persuader. If he can bust through the primaries/RNC establishment, he'll shift tone to court the middle ground and come the general election the people who don't want a cunt or a commie in office will start saying things like "Well I didn't like Trump to begin with but...."