The News Thread

253499106_4764559180254692_7944311015454478276_n.jpg

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
R. Kelly’s Brooklyn Cellmate Penned Comic of Pair’s Life Behind Bars
The detailed comics featured Hunt and Kelly meeting in a jail cell, and follows their day-to-day activities as they do yoga, listen to music, work out and get buff together. “I’m the greatest R&B star in human history! How can you not know of R. Kelly?” the disgraced singer asks Hunt in the comic’s first slides after Hunt reveals he hasn’t heard any of his biggest hits.
:lol:

Following the online left's coverage of the Rittenhouse trial has been really entertaining. Shocking to learn how many people thought he shot a bunch of black people though.

Reactions: Dak
Following the online left's coverage of the Rittenhouse trial has been really entertaining. Shocking to learn how many people thought he shot a bunch of black people though.

I refer you to what George Carlin had to say about stupid people. That man's words are as timeless as they come...

You guys see that Lubbock Texas shooting? Jesus Christ these mother fuckers will shoot people they know over nothing.

The issue with shit like that is some folks will use any excuse to have a reason to kill or hurt another person.

There was really no justification for bringing a firearm into that altercation. Sad, really.

I just hope the kid can receive the help he needs. Shit like that will mess a person up, potentially for the rest of their life

Reactions: zerostatic
Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on whether or not the US is going to become a fascist regime after 2024. Do most of you think that Trump's attempts to stay in power were legitimate, or is that notion a sensationalist leftist fever dream?