The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Now that Asim left (or got fired by?) Wintersun I guess Daniel is the guy that will replace him. He seems to be good friends with Jari and also have a thing for joining bands with a short lifespan. I know, that one was harsh, but stilll. It's true. Wintersun is basically dead and exists only on Patreon.

Janne will kinda continue with Warmen and his studies. Jaska and Henkka will go on with their (not really impactful) projects. All three of them will continue with COBHC legacy via social media and merch, obviously.

Now that Asim left (or got fired by?) Wintersun I guess Daniel is the guy that will replace him. He seems to be good friends with Jari and also have a thing for joining bands with a short lifespan. I know, that one was harsh, but stilll. It's true. Wintersun is basically dead and exists only on Patreon.

Janne will kinda continue with Warmen and his studies. Jaska and Henkka will go on with their (not really impactful) projects. All three of them will continue with COBHC legacy via social media and merch, obviously.
Jari is a SCAM artist, funded almost $500,000 off of kickstarter and hasn’t done shit

Jari is a SCAM artist, funded almost $500,000 off of kickstarter and hasn’t done shit
He said he'd need to do three kickstarters and get 700k before he can build the studio. He hasn't built a studio yet, but he's only done one kickstarter so that's to be expected. Also, of the 450k or so that he made, a third was lost to taxes, so he's nowhere near the 700k he said he needs before he can build the studio. This is exactly how he said things would go back in 2017, so I wouldn't say he's scammed anyone.

I wouldn't exactly say SCAM artist, but his marketing skills are appalling and childish. He has a horrible and arrogant way of handling his fanbase as well.
Looking at all the trolling, garbage patreon content and lack of interaction with fans, if I wouldn't know better (or do I?), I would say he's sabotaging Wintersun on purpose...
It's a pity, because the music used to be mind blowing.

" Video footage from Children Of Bodom / Bodom After Midnight frontman Alexi Laiho's final resting place. R.I.P. "

Link: https://chaoszine.net/watch-a-video...dom-bodom-after-midnight-final-resting-place/

300474133-604852127656262-1145655407454167812-n-1300x585.jpg

300602732-412249907556610-2937521075080800150-n-1300x585.jpg

300283893-3670948203185231-5611078217351145513-n-580x1300.jpg

She’s just bitter because she can’t milk any more money from Alexi and she’s been exposed. Let’s not give her the attention she so desperately seeks. She’s fading into nothingness where she came from and every once in a while she makes comments like these trying to stay relevant. She’s pathetic and sick. I would feel sorry for her but if it wasn’t for her Alexi would most likely be still alive, at least have a few more good years.

She deleted the post. Her big balls were only temporary lol. She definitely thought twice about starting shit with the cob dudes. I think she was still butt hurt over that interview they gave. It did not paint her in a good light. She's so desperate. I feel bad for her kid. What a horrible role model.