The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

I don't know if it would be possible or not, but an unreleased Bodom song on the album like a bonus or just a part of it as a hidden track would be really awesome...

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
It would be kinda cool if they would release the "opposites attract" Cover as a Bonus on that album. This song was only uploaded on youtube afaik.

Teaser for the single:

" New single out this Friday! "

Lyrics:

" Bodies are abound,
Waiting for the light just to make a sound
Burn it all, nothing to find
Better not to look behind
You sign up for life
Bring it on,
What if we show to the world how we make you crawl
Fire up,
Fire up your guns – you’ve double-crossed us all
You’ve signed up for life...
Front line!
...for the fight of your life
Fight for none,
Fight the one who is out for blood – counting on fear
Fight for none,
Fight the one who is out for blood – Warmen are here for none
Crowds will crawl for the one who is out for blood
Troops will fall – Warmen are here for none!
Bring it on,
What if we show to the world how we make you crawl
Fire up,
Fire up your guns – you’ve double-crossed us all
You’ve signed up for life...
Front line!
...for the fight of your life...
...tonight!
Fight for none,
Fight the one who is out for blood – counting on fear
Fight for none,
Fight the one who is out for blood – Warmen are here for none
Crowds will crawl for the one who is out for blood
Troops will fall – Warmen are here for none!
Troops will fall – Warmen are here for none! "

Last edited:
Reactions: Sany and Supra
I listened to it, and I think it’s great.
This is probably the first release I’m looking forward to since the BAM EP.
It’s definitely more COBish than the usual offerings.
Never gave Warmen much attention, but I’m going to listen to everything.
I love Janne.
Hot take: Antti almost possess the same musicianship as Alexi did. Hell, he even covered for Roope.
He and Janne does the intertwined keyboard/guitar thing pretty much just as good. Ballpark at least compared to everyone else.

Antti isn’t as much the showman, and he’s not as pretty/dangerous/appealing as Alexi. He’ll probably never be awarded as having the x-factor. But honestly IDGAF, I think he rocks. He plays guitar really good and he has the right mindset.
I don’t care if he wears a memey shirt or some logo, as I try not to be a billboard myself, and I don’t mind if he doesn’t sport sleeved tattoos. Actually I respect him for being himself. It’s the musical output that matters.

Favourite active band ATM.

It's not bad, but I don't feel that "Wow... it's fucking awesome!" for first. This song is similar to the late Bodom songs like the album IWC... at some points, I think. But definitely reminds of CoB. I'll be curious about the other songs! Hmm, will any of the songs be about Alexi? " The End Of The Line " or " Dancing With Tears In My Eyes "... (Edit: oh, it's an Ultravox cover) I'll be curious about that too.

Full song:

Last edited:
It's not bad, but I don't feel that "Wow... it's fucking awesome!" for first. This song is similar to the late Bodom songs like the album IWC... at some points, I think. But definitely reminds of CoB. I'll be curious about the other songs! Hmm, will any of the songs be about Alexi? " The End Of The Line " or " Dancing With Tears In My Eyes "... I'll be curious about that too.

Full song:

I agree. It somehow gave me IWC Vibes.

But to me IWC was a solid album. So it's not like I am disappointed. I think it would be unrealistic to expect such a masterpiece like Hatecrew Deathroll for example.

I'm definitely looking forward to the album and I see high potential in this project. Especially now with Petri. From my understanding, Petri joined the project quite late and the music was probably already written. Maybe he will participate in the songwriting in future albums.

What's also interesting: They announced him only as a vocalist but there was a teaser of a music video where you can see him with a guitar. The Lead guitar player is probably Antti but we have two guitars like in Bodom and Norther and not just one as I thought at first. So the potential is definitely there for some amazing stuff.

But as I said, the new song is fine for me. And who knows what the whole album will give us. I'm just happy that I finally have some new music to look forward to. The unplanned ending of BAM left a hole that couldn't be filled up until now.

EDIT: Since Petri joined when everything was probably already written, I wonder who wrote the Lyrics?

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
" From my understanding, Petri joined the project quite late and the music was probably already written. Maybe he will participate in the songwriting in future albums. "
Yes, that's what I think too.
Lyrics: Good question. I don't know, can't find anything... maybe later.

Warmen wrote on Insta that Petri will also play Guitar on live-gigs. So maybe on the next Album he will also put in his skills.

The Song itself, is kinda bodomish, there more i listen, the more i like it.
Yeah they also have a full band music video in the works. There was a teaser picture where you could see petri with a guitar. So it will probably be like in ensiferum where he does vocals and rhythm guitar.

Sounds very similar to new Bodom. The keyboard melody in the intro reminds me of Angels Don't Kill, and the faster melody that comes after it reminds me of Waste of Skin. Overall the song wouldn't have felt too out of place on IWC or Hexed.

I'm definitely interested in hearing the rest of the album.

Wow, I thought the song was great! A solid 7,5/10 after the first listen.
I've listened to Warmen quite a lot but I've not been as into them as CoB. Now that Petri joined though I'm very excited!
Petri might have the best vocals in metal, there I said it.

When I saw CoB in 2015 Antti was playing instead of Roope, I thought he did a great job.

1689608828639.png
361562826_838627000955355_1039206664113342308_n.jpg

Tickets: https://boxoffice.espoocine.fi/fi/

1689696152863.png

Last edited: