The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

3inf386.png

320984301_680467153656260_5556142441563574287_n.png

Alexi's face was a little bit "puffy" in the last photos and the BAM-video, remember? Some people said: no, it's just shadows. Well, maybe not just shadows.

" He had reconstructive facial surgery in August 2020 (...) Remember the BAM video? You might want to take a closer look at how limited his facial movements are and the shape of his face." - Kelli

I didnt wanna say it but yes limited movement. Looks like he had injectables done. Those don't require painkillers tho. Maybe a paracetamol. I know from experience myself. His face does look a whole lot different in that video. I took a closer look at it. Couldn't bear to watch it because I hate seeing him in his... last days. I know from firsthand experience that fillers swell up immensely after drinking alcohol, even one glass.

But he did have the puffy look going on. I thought so before. He had his teeth done too like in... 2010-2012 I think. So not a stretch.

Well, enough speculation. Ive been listening to Bodom all day. Miss him

Reactions: COB-666
He Broke his jaw in two places and apparently his eye socket and cheek were fractured so yeah I’d be needing painkillers
I didnt wanna say it but yes limited movement. Looks like he had injectables done. Those don't require painkillers tho. Maybe a paracetamol. I know from experience myself. His face does look a whole lot different in that video. I took a closer look at it. Couldn't bear to watch it because I hate seeing him in his... last days. I know from firsthand experience that fillers swell up immensely after drinking alcohol, even one glass.

But he did have the puffy look going on. I thought so before. He had his teeth done too like in... 2010-2012 I think. So not a stretch.

Well, enough speculation. Ive been listening to Bodom all day. Miss him

D

Damn that sounds like a whole reconstruction. Where did you read that? Or did he have the surgery because he fell down and broke bones , just good old Alexi style?

According to Kelli's Instagram comments "he had a seizure and fell face first into a wooden and glass table at home".

What a shame he continued to drink and wasn't aware of the delayed effects to do so manageably after his diabetes diagnosis. Still couldn't give it up and live a healthier lifestyle :(

Breaking bones again sounds really very Alexi.
It's a tragedy he was not strong enough to fight alcoholism for good but he had an addiction and it was surely hard in 2020 with all the covid restrictions and having no proper contacts. :(

03e4KVr.png

20At71b.png

3ChUyLF.png

jyf4Gzp.png

XRkHVpo.png

tJQCFbW.png

RlVunWX.png

dN7hIg3.png

EFUej7L.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TJQ1WWA.png

AP6dcWU.png

OrgxrmO.png

FRRuqNj.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Juggler