The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Janne about 1 Minute in
“Even though the band disappeared under mysterious circumstances, there is a report coming out very soon about what actually happened”

Good to see the Bodom boys again, hopefully that'll clear the air and be the end of it from their side. Hopefully discussion about that won't get another thread removed/locked.

Sounds to me like they knew Alexi was going to pass imminently and the other members wanted to retain the rights after he was gone. Alexi probably wanted to rock out as COB until his last days but new members would cause legal issues for years to come?

Reactions: Szeptu Cha
More likely given what Janne has said, that they tried to get him help and support to become healthier as his drinking/health issues were taking their toll on him as well as the band but he'd rather put his time/attention towards people that'd enable his habits- even if it meant the end of the band. He handed them the rights to the bands work with no fight, apparently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324_171502.jpg
    Screenshot_20220324_171502.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 85
Happy Birthday, Alexi!

OSlPNqL.jpg

SnEYOif.jpg

D9SgXJl.png

Last edited:
as alexi would say, keep your Horns up !, may he be enjoying some good rocking where ever his soul is, might be he is jamming with Tommi again

Got a question. In some posta it is mentioned BAM forum. Some link? Or this forum doesnt exist anymore

Got a question. In some posta it is mentioned BAM forum. Some link? Or this forum doesnt exist anymore

Hey buddy! Whenever BAM group or forum is mentioned, it’s referencing the ”Bodom After Midnight” Facebook group.
I don’t know what it’s been like in there lately, but when I were there last, it was toxic as hell.
YMMV

Hey buddy! Whenever BAM group or forum is mentioned, it’s referencing the ”Bodom After Midnight” Facebook group.
I don’t know what it’s been like in there lately, but when I were there last, it was toxic as hell.
YMMV

That group is nuked right? Someone posted the forbidden texts and then it was gone. At least, for me.

Or am I banned again? Well, guess I am very threatening to some people.

Reactions: Faffy
That group is nuked right? Someone posted the forbidden texts and then it was gone. At least, for me.

Yeah it's gone. The admin decided to nuke it after so much shit, the constant controversy from Kelli/the Aussies and the 'forbidden texts' being posted. Maybe they finally realised their group and trust was repeatedly exploited?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605_165037.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605_165037.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 66
Oh so its not me. Surprising I guess. I remember these things were posted and people picked the 'wrong' side (saw through the lies and deceit) and group was removed.

The woman who shall not be named was admin of the group too, right? That was weird in itself, I would have better things to do if my husband was a rock star. Weird as hell.

Yeah.. Didn’t know Bianca had decided to shut the group down. She’d been threatening to do it for almost a year, but someone probably coerced get to keep it going.
I too got the banhammer, so I didn’t know the group was closed.

For a while the only things allowed/happening in there were the same 6-7 people posting the same 4-5 pictures of Alexi with captions.

Yeah it's gone. The admin decided to nuke it after so much shit, the constant controversy from Kelli/the Aussies and the 'forbidden texts' being posted. Maybe they finally realised their group and trust was repeatedly exploited?

I wonder how you didn’t get banned? Or did you get sneaky and used an alt-alt account?

I don't know why either to be honest, I used an alt account to post in there and not my personal as they'd go after any scrap of info. Neither were banned but 'you know who' blocked it!

VOLDEMORT?!?! That’s truly terrifying!
Don’t remember why I was removed from the group, can’t recall being all that offensive. Oh well, it’s in the past.

What do you (@everyone) think will come next? Will everything really Bodom die?
Will the three amigos keep making mercy for a defunct band?
Will there be any more music or shows from anyone?
I’m still exited to see what all the current and former band members will do musically, and really looking forward to hearing them play.

I gotta go see Iikka Syynimaa at some point.