The next gig you're going to?

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
I wanted to create a place where everyone can say the next metal gig or event that they are going to, or at least intend to go to.

Hopefully it will be a long-running thing, as new gigs are constantly being announced - also it might be a quick way for other people to find out what shows are going on.

I expect mine will be Zyklon at the Underworld (fingers crossed), supported by Houwitser,Desecration, Lipid and Detrimentum. 6th March.

What's yours?

stefan86 said:
April 11th

Mayhem & Decapitated at Klubben, Stockholm

Decapitated dropped out of that tour, or, hm, I guess it never got 100% confirmed. They're doing a tour in the UK during that period anyway so it looks like Defiled from Japan will be the only support band for that tour.

March 6 - God forbid, Walls of jericho, Nora.

March 27 - Martyr, Kataklysm, Liva and a couple other bands.

April 10 - Neuraxis, Blinded by faith, Despised Icon.

That's it for now. :)

Ben_t said:
March 6 - God forbid, Walls of jericho, Nora.

Nice. God Forbid and Walls Of Jericho rule live. That lead singer of WOJ is one crazy little bitch. I would also love to see Nora.

Concerts I want to go to but doubt I will be able to go to:

- Thursday/Poison The Well/Spitalfield/Engine Down
- From Autumn To Ashes/.hopesfall./Most Precious Blood

Those shows are going to be fucking awesome. I just have no idea how to get to any of the places they will be playing. I would surely get lost. :(

Edit: ...Oh, and I might go see Burnt By The Sun on the 6th.

Well i just saw Decapitated w/ Rotting Christ, Thus Defiled and Anata on saturday night and my next gig is

Morbid Angel w/ Krisiun on the 23rd March

then

Cannibal Corpse w/ Hypocrisy and Kataklysm on the 13th April (dont even like CC, im there to see Hypocrisy and Kataklysm)

Deicide are touring in June but no tickets are available yet but i'll be going to that. Got my W.O.A tickets about a month ago also.

March 18 - Iced Earth, w/Primal Fear and Thunderstone
March 21 - After Forever and Epica
April 3 & 4 - Headway Festival :hotjump:
April 18 - Finntroll w/Ensiferum and The Wake
May 23 - Steve Vai and The Metropole Orchestra :headbang:

And after those, I will have no money left :)

None_So_Vile said:
Well i just saw Decapitated w/ Rotting Christ, Thus Defiled and Anata on saturday night and my next gig is

Morbid Angel w/ Krisiun on the 23rd March

then

Cannibal Corpse w/ Hypocrisy and Kataklysm on the 13th April (dont even like CC, im there to see Hypocrisy and Kataklysm)

Deicide are touring in June but no tickets are available yet but i'll be going to that. Got my W.O.A tickets about a month ago also.

Hypocrisy are no longer playing London with CC. They're only playing the rest of europe with them.

Also someone else on here mentioned Iced Earth on 18th March well I'm afraid they have cancelled their european tour.

Spirit In Black said:
I want to see Cannibal Corpse this weekend in Philly, but I have no one to go with (my only metal friend is working)

After that Suffocation/Morbid Angel when they come around.
Aint no shame in going by yourself! I've gone to 4 shows and counting by myself.