The next HUGE band in hard rock...

I know it wont matter what my OP is but, I figure ill chime in my two cents LOL

I liked this band since they were 7th son, and were nothing but a local band from NV. Somehow they got on roadrunner and released that take me away single. Well I fell in love with that damn catchy ass hook from take me away, which made my expectations great, but also with a bit of a fear that something would happen like........that song they came out with that was mentioned in a previous post. Turned me completely off. Now to me it just looks as if Roadrunner has succesfuly bread another successful bank that dosen't write the majority of their own songs, and also band on the "im young and rebelious. and we say fuck" attitude and "look".

Lets see how long they remain popular. hopefully they will have a good future playing music, well hell, im sure they will with RR backing them fully.

Ill def check out the cd when it comes out. I just hope the main lyric isnt fuck.

Just to let you know, the majority of the songs on the album, including "Time to Burn" were written a couple years before they got signed. So it's not Raodrunner that made them write music like that. They wrote it because they wanted to. And like previously mentioned, its the only song on the album plastered with f-bombs. Don't let that one song sway your opinion of them. They're waaaay to good for that. The whole album is incredible and probably my favorite of 2010, if not my favorite of the past 10-15 years. (At least top 10)

Hey nathan! I'm w/ you bro! I totally LOVED "Time To Burn" (Even w/ the F-bombs in it!) from the very first time my gf shari & I heard them on XM-Sirius Octane! :kickass: Oh & their FM cover of "The Chain" is pretty badass as well!
Btw, just for the record, I thought it was very cool you hung out w/ them & talked metal & shit!! :D
Several years ago, @ the Obituary show @ The Roxy, Dead To Fall, a very good imo, metalcore band (Kinda like a good cross between In Flames & Soilwork & Killswitch Engage & Darkest Hour! But they really honestly had THEIR OWN sound! Even though they obviously had those influences! ) from Chicago opened the show. Shortly after the show my friend keith & I were just sitting on the tailgate of his truck, Well, the lead singer,jonathan asked us, of all things, if we'd seen their lead guitarist? Well, we told him no, and then him &
the whole rest of the band all came up & just talked & hung out w/ us, like we'd known them forever!!!
Very cool dudes too! They even LOVED Rush of all things?! :kickass:

Hey nathan! I'm w/ you bro! I totally LOVED "Time To Burn" (Even w/ the F-bombs in it!) from the very first time my gf shari & I heard them on XM-Sirius Octane! :kickass: Oh & their FM cover of "The Chain" is pretty badass as well!
Btw, just for the record, I thought it was very cool you hung out w/ them & talked metal & shit!! :D
Several years ago, @ the Obituary show @ The Roxy, Dead To Fall, a very good imo, metalcore band (Kinda like a good cross between In Flames & Soilwork & Killswitch Engage & Darkest Hour! But they really honestly had THEIR OWN sound! Even though they obviously had those influences! ) from Chicago opened the show. Shortly after the show my friend keith & I were just sitting on the tailgate of his truck, Well, the lead singer,jonathan asked us, of all things, if we'd seen their lead guitarist? Well, we told him no, and then him &
the whole rest of the band all came up & just talked & hung out w/ us, like we'd known them forever!!!
Very cool dudes too! They even LOVED Rush of all things?! :kickass:

haha Dude, thats awesome! I actually sat out by their trailer with the singer/guitarist Chris at the Masquerade and he showed me some stuff on guitar, and introduced me to one of the guys in All That Remains. Then we went to The Varsity. Good times... lol

Oh, and btw, they just recently announced that they will be touring somewhere in Europe as direct support for KISS. That's pretty freakin' cool if you ask me.