The Next Swano Release...?

Same here.... I've been lurking around here looking for some awesome new swano stuff but haven't heard from him in ages... :(

I'm starting to loose interest. I've waiting around here with all these false promises, people are starting to get pissed off. Wake up Mr Swano, you do have a fanbase believe it or not. Do you care to even acknowledge that?! I don't know if you are, but if you care people are starting to get irritated.

I can wait as long as Dan needs to release the things he's promised. He's been doing this for a LONG time, he knows what he's doing. He easily could have never told us anything about what is coming.

I'm starting to loose interest. I've waiting around here with all these false promises, people are starting to get pissed off. Wake up Mr Swano, you do have a fanbase believe it or not. Do you care to even acknowledge that?! I don't know if you are, but if you care people are starting to get irritated.

Speak for yourself.
I totally support Dan's or Bolt Thrower attitude towards their own future releases.If they don't feel satisfied enough with their new material, they shouldn't release it until they feel it's right and not the fans.Releasing an album that an artist isn't fully content with, now that's total disrespectful for his fanbase, not what you mention here.I'll rather hear another great Swano release ten years from now than a mediocre or only good album released next month.
As for Obliterhate i don't think Dan is to blame for the delay since his part for that release was done a long time ago ->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=90648

Well, those people can piss right the fuck off! Dan doesn't owe them anything. He will release something when he's ready.

No artist owes "fans" anything, unless they've paid for it. And to be quite honest, if as many people who claim to be Swano fans actually paid for his music, he'd probably be quite wealthy.

Either way, real fans don't get irritated. Assholes do.

Well, those people can piss right the fuck off! Dan doesn't owe them anything. He will release something when he's ready.

No artist owes "fans" anything, unless they've paid for it. And to be quite honest, if as many people who claim to be Swano fans actually paid for his music, he'd probably be quite wealthy.

Either way, real fans don't get irritated. Assholes do.

100% Agreed!

oh, cry me a river!

Don't know about othes but i'm happy to wait as long as it takes Dan to bring out any of the new stuff. I know it will be well worth it. Besides, i'm not yet tired of the old stuff yet.

Obliterhate is the project of Calvin from Pulverised Records. Dan was only a guest there, so I dont think Dan has any info at all on that. From what Ive heard theres not much happening with that release unfortunatly.

Also a small note on Demiurg. We´ve decided to put the project on ice. Fells cool though, as Slakthus Gamleby is by far the best Demiurg album.

/ Rogga

Shitty news, Rogga, was really looking forward to a new Demiurg album, but you're right: ending after Slakthus Gamleby was probably the right thing to do. It'd be hard to top, for sure. As long as you keep The Grotesquery going! That's my new favorite project of yours, at the moment.