The Nostalgia Thread

I was looking for an old pic of me in my photobucket and came across this:

I nostalgia'd hard :lol:

iw51xu.png

I found a lot of my favorite bands through that game. XD

lol, same here. That series had alot of great bands. It's how I found out about Gold Finger, Rise Against, 3 Inches Of Blood, and ALOT of ska in general...

Miss those games, but I guess Skate has kind of killed them competition wise, or so it seems.

I started to listen System of a Down as a kid because a song called Shimmy was in THPS4. And first THPS had Cyco Vision by Suicidal Tendencies :kickass:

I bought GTA: Vice City for $5 this weekend. First (and only) thing I wanted to do was pick up a prostitute, then kill her and take my money back. But the little bitch didn't put out and then took half of my money with her in death.

I nostaliga'd pretty hard playing that game again. haha

^That's not really nostalgic to me. I still watch that shit. XD

Well, i used to watch it too until like 1-2 years ago, but for me it's the fact that EVERYONE was rly into it and at school everyone was always talking about DBZ^^

Doublepost****

Went to gameworld and picked this up ^____________^

battletoads.jpg

BattletoadDD.jpg

This game was hard as fuck though... I think that's why I broke it when I had it when I was younger.

My brother started to play this game last week and everytime I think FF7, I think about the Scorpion Guard. Damn I was happy as a kid when I did beat that son of a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: