The Now Drinking Thread

:bah: Erdinger....
Man, why not Holsten or Köstritzer Schwarz?;):)

Do somebody know vodka-energy (vodka with energy drink) here? Some fuckin' hard stuff:) Not everybodies taste, but you know why ur drunk:D

I remember in Holland we had several Vodka/Red Bull shots. Combined with about 17 beers...shiit, it was killer. Wasn't even sober when I woke up and started drinking straight away. That night went just as wild.

Dead_Lioness said:
i'd like to introduce you my beer fridge.

nice merting y'all.

031029_230936-873_fridge.JPG

ahhh! must... have... quality beer!
you see, i'm living in brooklyn right now, and all we have is malt liquor, which if anyone doesnt know, is "beer", or so they call it, that's significantly cheaper than bottled water... the taste grows on you and all, but it makes me nostalgic to see that fridge full of treasure...

Dead_Lioness said:
hey themooseisloose,
you're welcome to come down south and have a better beer than that malt liquir...

:lol: :lol: :D

cool, and i could trade you a 6 pack of colt 45 or the infamous "country club malt liquor" for some of that guiness...

Dead_Lioness said:
excuse me while i decline
:lol: :lol:

i'll stick to the Guinnes :D

yeah, good choice
why eat when you can drink a beer that's as thick and filling as a sandwich? drinking meals your is so much more convenient

Glogg...I've had too bad experiences with that, i started early this year. Something with some chick rubbing her ass up against me? Everything was so dim.