The Now Drinking Thread

I took an early start today for Thanksgiving and have been drinking killer beer from Scotland called "Fraoch" and some good Belgian "Goulden Carolus 10%" ...... i have a couple more belgian imports that I will keep for later today and share with the friends ... gotta show them what real beer is all about .......

Vodka is one of those beverages you can get poisoned from. Not really poisoned, but what happens when you drink too much of certain vodkas, the cheaper ones, is you throw up all the time. When you wake up in the morning with the most terrible hangover you still cant drink or eat or swallow anything because you start throwing up again..... so this sux.

Good way to lose weight though.

My sister went to Brighton Beach (she studies there) and drank Ukrainian Vodka with all kinds of Russians, damn why couldn't I be there.

And whiskey-Strengthens your liver and good for you heart.

Patric said:
My sister went to Brighton Beach (she studies there) and drank Ukrainian Vodka with all kinds of Russians, damn why couldn't I be there.

And whiskey-Strengthens your liver and good for you heart.

yes... whisky is a close second to milk in terms of being a good and healthy drink

watch that you don't mix them .... milk and whisky is a very bad combo. I had a bad xperience once when i drank a whole bottle of Bailey, and that is cream of whisky. It didn't make me sick but you wake up with a strange feeling in yr mouth and like having an anvil sitting on yr head.

I hardly mix anything lest it's beer and whiskey. I'll have a lot of partying to do this week...me, Sultan and this chick one night...me and the local metalheads another...and then lastly me and a Communist that'll be doing a trip to all the metalbars. And then in January there's a HUGE party with all my metal boyz in the island Fyn, Denmark.