The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
what are the rules then?:confused:

You HAVE to tell what you're currently listening to (view title of the topic..). I was told to do so yesterday because I also didn't.
Don't know what happens if one does not write it down though.
Great punishment maybe :eek:

As I know that you're listening to the new RH cd I can say that there's not too much stuff on it that I really like. I already put it away. If you think I missed something special on it give me a hint :D

I love how Savatage orchestrates their music. It's fantastic that it all goes along. I was going to pick up a Trans-Siberian Orchestra; which is Savatage; CD the other day, but it cost $20... Damn Sam Goody for charging so much! Anyways, this is a Savatage song, but I'm sure people could say it was Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which someone already has... Damn KDWB (rap/hip-hop/pop music)... They played this song on the way to school on the radio, it's a great song but doesn't belong on that station EVER again. And it's Savatage!!

Originally posted by |ngenius
Play the violent strings of my symphony too...

Hehe, GREAT song |ngenius!

Originally posted by Final_Vision
[insert long story bout how great this song is here]

That is a GREAT song! I love Blind Guardian. As does a lot of other people! Hehehehehehehehehehe. "Good choice, bad choice... Out of three, you've chosen misery..."

Greetings to all of you!! :)
I miss you and i miss this place,but unfortunately i don't have enough time to post here anymore :(

take care all of you :)

what is this shit i am listening :D