*what a terrible soundquality*

Okays.... *Checks Enid*

*Listening*

Whooh! The voice is interesting! Not low(the way
I like it), but not too high either, but very "deep
sounding" as if he's trained... Yum! Love the
combination with his pure voice and the
screaming in the background. Then the fitting
guitar-riffs in the back with some dramatic synth.

I'll have to download the next track they have
on their site as well.... :eek:)

hmmm...
seems like my daily visits has become more like once in every two or third week :\
dont have to much time on my hand now these days....
but Ill trye to drop in more, miss you folx :)

NP: nothingness.....

Originally posted by HellSpawn
hmmm...
seems like my daily visits has become more like once in every two or third week :\
dont have to much time on my hand now these days....
but Ill trye to drop in more, miss you folx :)

NP: nothingness.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAN! This is scary!!! I was just about to send you
an sms going "Where the hell are you?!??", right
before I decided to go through some threads...! :eek:)
Nice! When will you hav more time for some more
posting?! :eek:)

Yehuuu! I't nice with some real spare time, folks!!!!
(Unfortunately I'm a bit sick (physically) - poor me :cry: )

MORGANA - where are you from, really?
(or is it perhaps a well hidden secret??? You're not my next door neighbour, are you? ;) )
Universe is kind of a hard place to point out your position..

Same country as Gaunerin, we meet now and then at gigs and maybe we gonna make it to Sweden one day...
Then we will be sort of neighbours of yours :p
And I hope you get better soon as well.

@ Gaunerin Borknagar, gooooooood idea...

NP: Borkies - Gods Of....

Edit: Gaunerin and I live in NRW, but I live more East of it and my area belongs to the empire of Hel... I'll put the photo link of my area in the pic thread, maybe you like to check...

Anyone already listened to Raventhrone??? :eek: Wonderful!!!! If such a thing like symphonic Black Metal exists, it's these dudes! :) (side-project of Pazuzu with Martin Shirenc (Hollenthon, Pungent Stench)) and it's really worth a listen... and their new album is out!! YEAH *happy*:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, haven't seen the new CD in stores yet... but it got a better production than the old one... no wonder, with Schirenc and his studio :D

If it's one of these songs: Obsidian horizons, Raventhrone, Malicia the Third, Malicegarden, Ode to all brave, Three faced king of the First Dominion, The Stargazer, Crepuscule, Vision dementia or final Farewell it's off the first effort - Malice in Wonderland. If the song is titled anything else, it 's the new album I'd guess.. unless they released another album I didn't notice about :(

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
Anyone already listened to Raventhrone??? :eek: Wonderful!!!! If such a thing like symphonic Black Metal exists, it's these dudes! :) (side-project of Pazuzu with Martin Shirenc (Hollenthon, Pungent Stench)) and it's really worth a listen... and their new album is out!! YEAH *happy*:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*Downloads a few track to check*

Symphonic black metal you say?
Then you should check out Lost In Time! :eek:)
Just ask Morgie, she knows! >:eek:P

Guess the new Raventhrone is not that much Black Metal left, have they traded singers? For BM, better check the older stuff, now the vocals are clean.. I still like it tho it has something of power metal now :eek: It rocks!!!! :D