The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Be happy Nomad! :)

I appreciate it, but I can't now. I had trouble falling asleep last night because I was still pissed about them not giving Becky a job (they invited 2 other people). At least before I could hope that they would come to their senses, but that's gone now. And while trying to sleep my mind wandered to places it shouldn't've, and i just depressed myself more. So I ended up sleeping through the first set of World Cup games, which were high-scoring.

And my friend and I STILL can't get a hold of the lady we're supposed to sign a lease with. If this continues for too long, I'll be homeless in July. I think this situation is the underlying catalyst for blowing all my other stresses out of proportion.

I realized this morning that I don't handle stress very well when I can't redirect my energy. Like, if I were the one to be layed off, sure, I'd be much more pissed, but I could put my energies into finding a job and planning for the future. With Becky laid off, I can't do shit.

nuts.
At least I still have Nile...

well, going to clubs or bars and ogling has it's own issues and depressors, but I'm not getting into those here...

Anyway, once I sign my lease, I believe that all my other worries will disappear. The things I worry about won't change, but I'll be much less anxious about them. So, I just need patience...