The NOW PLAYING thread

Don't remind me I have to get through the whole day!
I biked in to work again. 19.88mi = 31.81km. And I have quite a sunburn on my shoulders from the beach on Saturday... and I had a not-too-light backpack on my back for the whole 1.5 hour ride. So, my skin hurts, my shoulders and neck are tight as hell, and I have to start doing real work soon! (I've been short on work the past 3 weeks for many various reasons... (customer's fault...))

woo woo, 2 posts in a row!

I love the chorus for this song... the lyrics aren't anything special, but it's enjoyable...
"I am grim full of doom
in my dim gothic tomb
But the bells in my heart chime forever
With the din that belongs to the king and their songs
I'm the sound of Notre Dame"

And since it's a Spanish band, they actually pronounce "Notre" correctly. When you live not far from a college called Notre Dame (pronounced /Noter Daym/), it's refreshing to hear it correctly.

But during half of my ride to work I was thinking MDB's For You.
"I will be here, for you
All I want, is you
When I see your face
All of the Angels are shamed"
Man, I miss Pam.

Originally posted by The Nomad

When's your best guess to when it'd be done?

*wants a copy*

We have 2 songs done... But, it's coming along good because we've only been working on it for about 1 month and a half. If I tried, I could probably get you a preview... I'll try, and send it with the money when you send the stuff here. Although... If I send it, I'll have to send it in a special kind of thing. :erk: This is confusing. I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Phildwarf
@Eldzik : CNK rules :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... like fucking ANOREXIA NERVOSA!!! i want fucking orginal cd this fucking CNK!

@Eldzik : lol .... my girlfriend bought it :) anyway you can order it ...:) after that you'll have to get Drudenhaus :)

Bewitched - Diabolical Desecration

Originally posted by Svaltvinter
Right now, i'm listening to Amsvartner-The Trollish Mirror.....anyone here have an opinion of them? I just have this one cd of theirs, and I'd like to know a little more about them.

they recorded this MCD (very good stuff) and boring album "Dreams". then they split-up. if you like this MCD - don't buy album!!!