The NOW PLAYING thread

Defineately NOT 37.844% Complete...
And As the Flower withers is good but not their best..

If you just want the straight death vox, go for Turn Loose the Swans.
If you want to avoid the death vox, I say The Angel and the Dark River. But that's a bit slow and not as heavy as the others. Like Gods is still all clean, but heavier, and with songs like "For You" and "For My Fallen Angel" it has some standouts. And The Dreadful Hours has both clean and death vox, and all the even numbered tracks are pretty good. The odd #ed are a so so.

not much of a recommendation, but there it is... maybe a better one when I'm not in a hurry.

Originally posted by The Nomad
Defineately NOT 37.844% Complete...
And As the Flower withers is good but not their best..

If you just want the straight death vox, go for Turn Loose the Swans.
If you want to avoid the death vox, I say The Angel and the Dark River. But that's a bit slow and not as heavy as the others. Like Gods is still all clean, but heavier, and with songs like "For You" and "For My Fallen Angel" it has some standouts. And The Dreadful Hours has both clean and death vox, and all the even numbered tracks are pretty good. The odd #ed are a so so.

not much of a recommendation, but there it is... maybe a better one when I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks man, I'll download a few songs from the albums you mentioned. And I'll buy some of their CDs. I got this song.

Khold - Phantom

khold_phantom_small.jpg