The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
That is weird Nomad, I saw you passed 2000, but I didn't say anything. This time I will. But anyways, let me know when you get that CD I sent.

huh... but doing a search on my posts lists only 1988 posts, so something's odd... I noticed that the Alas forum is gone, so maybe all my posts there have been "uncounted".

(Now I feel like playing Uncreation).

Anyway, I did get the disc a couple days ago, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Originally posted by The Nomad
Has any one else's post count gone down? I "passed" 2000 a week ago, but now I'm back down at 1983... wierd.

I sometime's want to go back and delete all the dumb crap I've posted so that less is more, but I wouldn't want to throw off context of other's. But then again not many reply to things that others would get replied to so whatever.
Then I guess silence is probably better, but then there are those day's I drink many and blurt replyless comment's any way.:guh:

Hope the day bring's brightness to you all.

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
I sometime's want to go back and delete all the dumb crap I've posted so that less is more, but I wouldn't want to throw off context of other's. But then again not many reply to things that others would get replied to so whatever.
Then I guess silence is probably better, but then there are those day's I drink many and blurt replyless comment's any way.:guh:

Well, everything I write is worthy of a Pulitzer, so I'm not worried about that... but we lost all of my posts from the "Band Name Game," and that's just sad... :cry: