The NOW PLAYING thread

Vampyrian said:
06 Metallica - Cliff Burton Bass Solo (Metallica at Halles Du Grand Parc, Bordeaux, France Live - 23.11.1984)

:hotjump: :yell: Whaou u got a live record from metallica with Cliff Burton on it ??!! I am looking for this kind of jewel since many years ! have u got the complete concert ? And in France :yell: U re a very lucky man...

I just only got some tracks never a complete concert from this era.
I m looking for live records of the Ride the lighting & Master of puppet tours(with cliff of course, for me this guy is a god :worship: )
I just got record from justice for all and black album tour, and some very old sessions from different era (Kill em all tour, and some track with Dave Mustain on the guitar solo, and 2 very rare tracks with the bass player before Cliff, only Dave on the guitar, James Hetfield only singing)

EdgeCrusher77 said:
:hotjump: :yell: Whaou u got a live record from metallica with Cliff Burton on it ??!! I am looking for this kind of jewel since many years ! have u got the complete concert ? And in France :yell: U re a very lucky man...

I just only got some tracks never a complete concert from this era.
I m looking for live records of the Ride the lighting & Master of puppet tours(with cliff of course, for me this guy is a god :worship: )
I just got record from justice for all and black album tour, and some very old sessions from different era (Kill em all tour, and some track with Dave Mustain on the guitar solo, and 2 very rare tracks with the bass player before Cliff, only Dave on the guitar, James Hetfield only singing)

like this one? http://www.tradera.com/auction/aid_5663639 :p

EdgeCrusher77

I've got the following complete live shows from that era.

Cliffs first show 05/03/1983 - The Stone, San Francisco, California. (This is a great early show and a pretty good recording. This was Cliff Burtons first gig with Metallica and the first date of the Kill 'Em All For One Tour.)

Marquee Club, London, England 08/04/1984 (This is a super recording from one of the very first UK shows and is worth being in any fans collection. This is the second time Metallica played in the UK at the Marquee club in London.)

23/11/1984 - Halles Du Grand Parc, Bordeaux, France (This is one of the first shows in France that Metallica played and is a hard gig to find. The sound quality is really good and is a good show to have from the "Bang that Head That Doesn't Bang" tour)

Cliffs last show 26/09/1986 - Solnahallen, Stockholm, Sweden (This was to be Cliffs last gig with Metallica. On the way from Stockholm, Sweden to Copenhagen, Denmark on the 27/09/1986 Cliff was tragically killed in a bus accident.)

07 Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

and yes...Cliff is/was a god:)

oh and I've also got full live shows from 88,93,94,97,98,99 and several from 2003..but they don't really count heh:)the before 90s show are a must have if you ask me...metallica really used to kick ass:(

Nothing more to say !! :worship: :OMG: :worship:

Vampyrian said:
EdgeCrusher77

I've got the following complete live shows from that era.

Cliffs first show 05/03/1983 - The Stone, San Francisco, California. (This is a great early show and a pretty good recording. This was Cliff Burtons first gig with Metallica and the first date of the Kill 'Em All For One Tour.)

Marquee Club, London, England 08/04/1984 (This is a super recording from one of the very first UK shows and is worth being in any fans collection. This is the second time Metallica played in the UK at the Marquee club in London.)

23/11/1984 - Halles Du Grand Parc, Bordeaux, France (This is one of the first shows in France that Metallica played and is a hard gig to find. The sound quality is really good and is a good show to have from the "Bang that Head That Doesn't Bang" tour)

Cliffs last show 26/09/1986 - Solnahallen, Stockholm, Sweden (This was to be Cliffs last gig with Metallica. On the way from Stockholm, Sweden to Copenhagen, Denmark on the 27/09/1986 Cliff was tragically killed in a bus accident.)

07 Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

and yes...Cliff is/was a god:)

oh and I've also got full live shows from 88,93,94,97,98,99 and several from 2003..but they don't really count heh:)the before 90s show are a must have if you ask me...metallica really used to kick ass:(

some of the songs i have been listening to today:
moderat likvidation - anti fag
totalitär - leva på knä
pissed on arrival - end of islam
bathory - sacrifice
dissection - where dead angels lie
vintersorg - månskensmän
slapshot - identity
agent bulldog - mitt val,mitt liv / svea rike