The NOW PLAYING thread

Sweden put on a clinic though, tonight against Canada. I still think they have a pretty strong team even without Forsberg. as for the USA, i'm not sure they're as good, and Finland is as bad as they both played tonight. don't get me wrong though, the US still has a real strong team. And Russia, even though they were a little shaky against Belarus, i think they'll still win the gold........Russia, Sweden, USA

Sweden is too weak on defense. Salo's good, but can he hold up like the others? I dunno. We'll find out I guess. I'll take the US over Sweden. Roenick, Guerin, Chelios.. these guys have been having stand-up years... they'll keep at it.

J

woohooo!
Paul Di'anno rocks! saw him live yesterday, it was so great! got my Killers pic-disc nad my Iron Maiden adn Killers LP's signed :D
he really know how to spice up the crowd! :D

back to ice hockey: Finland - Belarus game just started. USA happened to beat Finland but It was just because I didn't watch that game :D
Now I'm watching (at least with one eye) and hence finland shall win.

Originally posted by Qsilver
back to ice hockey: Finland - Belarus game just started. USA happened to beat Finland but It was just because I didn't watch that game :D
Now I'm watching (at least with one eye) and hence finland shall win.

Finlands hockey team sucks, but Belarus' sucks even more :D

Originally posted by Lutz

Finlands hockey team sucks, but Belarus' sucks even more :D
I would like to see Sweden's team finish 2nd..behind the US. ;)
Finland pretty much took care of Belarus. It was 6-0 last time I saw it. The US beat them 6-0..imagine if Belarus had played the US. :D I just hope Canada doesn't beat the US.

Originally posted by OpethianSoul

I would like to see Sweden's team finish 2nd..behind the US. ;)
Finland pretty much took care of Belarus. It was 6-0 last time I saw it. The US beat them 6-0..imagine if Belarus had played the US. :D I just hope Canada doesn't beat the US.

Canada sucked.
Didnt you see we beat em by 5-2? :D

I wasn't able to post here as much as I wanted because things got incredibly chaotic on the Opeth forum, and the situation demanded too much of my attention.

Oh well, that's all over and as soon as I have a few asprin and a good nights rest I'll be back to normal.