The NOW PLAYING thread

Dream Theater performing the whole Master of Puppets album? Humm... it sounds familiar... ooohhh, I think somebody was at that gig... yeahhh! Just meeee! Wonderful the two gigs I was at, specially the second and special one, when we had the chance to hear the old and beloved songs that they didn't use to play, like Hollow Years, Surrounded, Take The Time, 6:00 AM and so on. But I didn't notice that unofficial live album was for sale.

|ngenius

Originally posted by |ngenius
Dream Theater performing the whole Master of Puppets album? Humm... it sounds familiar... ooohhh, I think somebody was at that gig... yeahhh! Just meeee! Wonderful the two gigs I was at, specially the second and special one, when we had the chance to hear the old and beloved songs that they didn't use to play, like Hollow Years, Surrounded, Take The Time, 6:00 AM and so on. But I didn't notice that unofficial live album was for sale.

|ngenius
Hehe.. wish I was there.
Don't know if its for sale, I got it from a friend on icq in mp3 format.
Decent quality..

News on Evergrey, anyone interested?

We are very proud to announce that Neil Kernon will produce our next album . The recording is set for September the 2nd to the end of October.
Also to some disturbing news...

Christian Rehn have proven to be a person noone of us could trust or rely on and his intentions have never ever been to move down to Gothenburg and become a true member of Evergrey which was the first condition of our relations-ship.
He has fooled all of us and all of you practically stolen half a year of time better spent on searching for someone sincere and honest.

So once again and with the deepest apologies to all whom it may concern we are now searching for a new player.

If you know anyone interested
mail tom@evergrey.net
please feel free to post this at all the messageboards possible.

Argh, I wish I had time to watch football. But I'm happy if I have a bit of time to sleep. But Madrid won today, which is all that I want.

And I was able to scrounge tickets for tonight's performance of "The Magic Flute". Hell yes!

Oh, and I love the chorus of this song.

Originally posted by Morgana
News on Evergrey, anyone interested?

We are very proud to announce that Neil Kernon will produce our next album . The recording is set for September the 2nd to the end of October.
Also to some disturbing news...

Christian Rehn have proven to be a person noone of us could trust or rely on and his intentions have never ever been to move down to Gothenburg and become a true member of Evergrey which was the first condition of our relations-ship.
He has fooled all of us and all of you practically stolen half a year of time better spent on searching for someone sincere and honest.

So once again and with the deepest apologies to all whom it may concern we are now searching for a new player.

If you know anyone interested
mail tom@evergrey.net
please feel free to post this at all the messageboards possible.

Thanks for the news Morgana! :eek:)))
I wish I was a good guitarplayer!!! Whoooh!
Imagine me, playing in Evergrey! >:eek:))) Yumme!