The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by The Nomad

2) awesome. Now all I have to do is stay awake... it'll be a bit tough after 4 hours of sleep. (4 hours was easy back in university when I could nap during the day and/or skip class... having to think all day at work is much more difficult).

I have most of my opeth and all of Vintersorg at work to keep me awake...

Don't worry, if the lights shine in your eyes, you won't be able to sleep. You're probably leaving soon though. Well, hope ya have lots of fun. Shouldn't be too hard.

The DT concert was all right. I'm not much of a fan of anything after awake (except a couple tracks). And they only played 4 songs from I&M and Awake. Fortunately, they closed the first and second "acts" with Learning to Live and Take the Time, respectively, so I LOVED that. Lie was great. And Scarred was decent.

the rest I tolerated.

But it was a good evening... just got finished playing Simpson's trivia (the Homer version).

maybe I have to explain my 'bajs'.... :D
and no I did not mean avföring, thats why I sed NOT the danish bajs :)
I ment it like, bye... 'cuz somethimes here in norway we say bays... sound just like bajs... so.. well.. that was it :D

i hate that, I think Pizza guys should have sirens on their hoods or something so they can cut through traffic with ease and feed our hungry stomachs!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Oh yeah, im listening to the best metal instrumental of all time :D