The NOW PLAYING thread

So bored... and sleepy

cddisc.gif
My Dying Bride -- The Dreadful Hours -- The Return to the Beautiful
/* random quote */
Epistemological Despondency

i just got home with a copy of their latest release, i wont bother trying to type it since it's in romanian, anyway it comes in an awesome digi-pack with an authentic twig from a romanian forest :D
great music as well ;)

well it's slow-paced black metal which i guess could be described as "true" hehe, at least this one is which is the only release i've heard from them. this cd's only got four songs which are about 12 minutes each so i'm not sure if they've got any samples of this particular one at their (rather good looking) hompage but check it out, otherwise perhas code666, which is their label, has got some samples

Awesome... Nothing on the band or label websites, but I found some MP3s... Always good to hear music from the homeland...

cddisc.gif
Within Temptation -- Mother Earth -- Ice Queen
/* random quote */
Westheimer's Discovery:
A couple of months in the laboratory can frequently save a couple of hours in the library.

The Nomad said:
Awesome... Nothing on the band or label websites, but I found some MP3s... Always good to hear music from the homeland...

cddisc.gif
Within Temptation -- Mother Earth -- Ice Queen
/* random quote */
Westheimer's Discovery:
A couple of months in the laboratory can frequently save a couple of hours in the library.

are you romanian? if so please tell me what "negura bunget" and "`n crugu bradului " means :)

I was born in Romania, but my family speaks Hungarian at home. But we left the country when I was 4.5 years old, so I don't remember even that! I do wish I knew either, but alas, it's not going to happen.

cddisc.gif
nothing
/* random quote */
Let's get off me jacket now, your love will have to wait
FOR I AM TWENTY TWO YEARS OLD AND YOU, YOU'RE ONLY EIGHT
-Gaelic Storm "Go Home Girl," Tree

Must... Keep... Post Count... Up....

cddisc.gif
Arch Enemy -- Wages Of Sin -- Dead Bury Their Dead
/* random quote */
It has been postulated that, given an infinite number of monkeys bashing away at an infinite number of keyboards, we could eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this to be incorrect.

None of you know this band, but she's quite fun... kinda reminds me of Joan Jett... One of the two songs that will motivate me to read Korean faster.

cddisc.gif
Maya -- Good Day and Good Bye -- Chin Dal Lae Koch
/* random quote */
"Have you ever had a date
With an oracle
That told you some of her secrets?"
-In the Woods... "Kairos!"

lousy addictive games... I really didn't have to stay up until 2am last night.

cddisc.gif
Nightwish -- Century Child -- Beauty of the Beast
/* random quote */
Getting There & Away - OVERLAND
Despite the fact that digging invasion tunnels under the so-called 'Demilitarised Zone' is a favorite preoccupation of North Koreans, you can forget about entering South Korea by land.
-Lonely Planet Korea