The NOW PLAYING thread

I am AWESOME. The little NP & quote thing at the bottom was always a 3-4 step process, and now it's down to 1 button press. All thanks to code I stole and implemented from elsewhere. heh.

cddisc.gif
Rhapsody -- Legendary Tales -- Echoes of Tragedy
/* random quote */
Anastasia... My beautiful grave

I've got this program that has a database of my cd and MP3 collection (with track names). Before, whenever I'd post to UM, I'd have to go into it and select the artist, disc, and track. It would also pick a random quote and put the appropriate code on the clipboard so I can paste it to my post.

The code I added was to look at the song playing on MusicMatch Jukebox and figure out which CD it actually is from (since only track name and artist can be gleaned from the MP3 player). It's not at 100%, cause for bands like "The Cranberries", it's listed as "Cranberries, The" in the database... I have to work around that... later.

Anyway, all I have to do now is press Win-Q to detect the track, pick a new quote and copy it to the clipboard...

cddisc.gif
Discotruck -- Discotruck -- NaDoHalLae
/* random quote */
Hala Madrid! Real Madrid CF.

nani.........zzzzzzzzzzzz

i think it's a week of sth i've not been here & i've "lost episodes" as we say in greek!

first time i'm listeing to this cd,sounds quite cool

holy shit, Nomad......your previous post sounds a little complicated to me (user of a memory stick that can play mp3 and only displays track numbers and no titles......)