The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by Martex
Sadist - Lego

Damn - Martex.. :eek: It sucks, doesn't it! Nothing like Tribe at all..
I had 4-5 songs... but they were so lousy I deleted them.
What do you say?

HOW do you defend yourrrsellfff? :D

Originally posted by The Nomad
Oh yeah, 1666 isn't evil. Maybe 1332 (= 666 * 2) is. Or 443,556 ( = 666*666), but 1666 isn't. Then again, 666 isn't evil either.

NP: Various Artists -- Light, Fluffy Metal and such (Part of the Pam Mix 4 collection) -- Lord of the Dance - Fiery Nights

You're right, I don't see how people come up with "666" being evil. Good point. And you made Pam Mixes? :err:

This song is old....

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
And you mad Pam Mixes? :err:

Yeah.... they're mixes for Pam... but I always kept a copy. First time was by request, after we'd been dating for under a month... She was driving out to Maryland (with her mom) and wanted her friends to give her mix tapes to listen to in the car. I made another about a year later (we were still dating...). And it was quite sappy.

Then I didn't do any for quite some time (and we broke up in there), but after 2 years of being apart (and I had promised another mix of new music I had), I made a set of mixes. The set is unnamed, but the different tapes (I'm working on getting them to CD) span a variety of genres:
Tape LM: "Light, Fluffy Metal, and such"
Tape DE:
*Side 1: "The Light Side of Doom"
*Side 2: "Doom & Sadness"
Tape FG:
*Side 1: "Happy Fun Ball"
*Side 2: "Women's Fire"
Tape RS:
*Side 1: "Rock of Life"
*Side 2: "Metal's Approximation"
Tape AB:
*Side 1: "Anger & Depression"
*Side 2: "Metal Instrumentals"
Tape HI:
*Side 1: "Survey of Fine Metal"
*Side 2: "Purveyors of Fine Metal"

If you want a track list for those, I have those handy too...

Oh, and then last fall, I made another mix for her... this time straight to CD with artwork and a booklet, and what not... the latter stuff was inspired by my current roomate (who wasn't my roommate at the time) who put out a mix (not for a woman) with the artwork and whatnot. Anyway, that mix is damn sappy, but it does turn dark towards the end (last track is MDB - For My Fallen Angel). I feel that it is, without a doubt, my best mix yet.

@Nomad: i consider it a great honour;)

@Enlil: the best Sadist's album was "Above The Light". "Lego" and "Tribe" are poor :(

1349 - 1349

Originally posted by The Nomad
Oh, and then last fall, I made another mix for her... this time straight to CD with artwork and a booklet, and what not... the latter stuff was inspired by my current roomate (who wasn't my roommate at the time) who put out a mix (not for a woman) with the artwork and whatnot. Anyway, that mix is damn sappy, but it does turn dark towards the end (last track is MDB - For My Fallen Angel). I feel that it is, without a doubt, my best mix yet.

Good choice. :)