The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

Im about to finish my construction theory project.. still a few pieces to draw, but Im getting there. The shitty thing is that the A2 sheet I used (420mm wide) is about 10mm too short on one side.. but then again I wasted a few cm on the other side. Really stupid, but Im not gonna start all over tonight. Fuck no.

Im about to finish my construction theory project.. still a few pieces to draw, but Im getting there. The shitty thing is that the A2 sheet I used (420mm wide) is about 10mm too short on one side.. but then again I wasted a few cm on the other side. Really stupid, but Im not gonna start all over tonight. Fuck no.

Construction theory sounds like something I would fail miserably at.

I'm a history girl.

Im an engineering student, machine and airplane engineering. I think I did ok for my stuff. There are some things I didnt do, so I'll put on an innocent face and be like "Whaaat? We needed to do thaaat? Ohh.. ok, I'll do it for monday then!" and hope it'll work ;)

Haha, when you're building an airplane (for serious!) don't forget to add anything.

Please.

NW: Pijamas
NF: Desperate, sad..
I woke up this morning confused and disoriented. I sat back and watched the clock tick off seconds as though they were minutes. Can you tell that I'm becoming a wreck because I'm missing him so badly? It took a minute or two to clear my head and remember where he was and why he wasn't with me. When I did, my anxiety subsided and I just felt that lonely feeling that is starting to become familiar now.

Everyday I adjust my eyes, grope for the calendar, cross off another day, and count the remaining days until he returns. He's been gone for more than a month now--not very long in the grand scheme of things, I suppose, but the longest we've been separated in over 17 months. My life is empty without him and sometimes I begin to talk to myself. I'm lucky I still have a job to go to--even though it's only part-time, it takes up a good part of the day. That's actually my social life now--going to work and coming back home.

There are so many things I want to do when he gets back. But now, I keep telling myself that soon things are going to get easier, and that one of these days I'm not going to miss you so much. When we started seeing each other, I never thought that his service in the Army would affect my life as much as it has. As I lie awake at night, all I can think about is how much I want to be in his arms again to just be able to hold him close. I remember the time that we've spent together, and the things that we've done. I think about the times we spent together and I miss it all. During the days, I spend my time daydreaming about what we could do if he was here--it's a wonder I get any work done at all. Anyway, I can't wait for him to get home. I just hope that the next four months won't drag on him badly. The thought of being back together is what keeps me getting out of bed each day.

!!I love and support you. You mean everything to me, and I pray every day for your safe return.!!

Reactions: stormy
now drinking a powerade because i am working at of all places....a religious convention Resolved..arrgghh another day and 1/2 of istening to people preach the gospel..good thing i brought my lap top so i can play games and ignor them

NW: Pijamas
NF: Desperate, sad..
I woke up this morning confused and disoriented. I sat back and watched the clock tick off seconds as though they were minutes. Can you tell that I'm becoming a wreck because I'm missing him so badly? It took a minute or two to clear my head and remember where he was and why he wasn't with me. When I did, my anxiety subsided and I just felt that lonely feeling that is starting to become familiar now.

Everyday I adjust my eyes, grope for the calendar, cross off another day, and count the remaining days until he returns. He's been gone for more than a month now--not very long in the grand scheme of things, I suppose, but the longest we've been separated in over 17 months. My life is empty without him and sometimes I begin to talk to myself. I'm lucky I still have a job to go to--even though it's only part-time, it takes up a good part of the day. That's actually my social life now--going to work and coming back home.

There are so many things I want to do when he gets back. But now, I keep telling myself that soon things are going to get easier, and that one of these days I'm not going to miss you so much. When we started seeing each other, I never thought that his service in the Army would affect my life as much as it has. As I lie awake at night, all I can think about is how much I want to be in his arms again to just be able to hold him close. I remember the time that we've spent together, and the things that we've done. I think about the times we spent together and I miss it all. During the days, I spend my time daydreaming about what we could do if he was here--it's a wonder I get any work done at all. Anyway, I can't wait for him to get home. I just hope that the next four months won't drag on him badly. The thought of being back together is what keeps me getting out of bed each day.

!!I love and support you. You mean everything to me, and I pray every day for your safe return.!!
:kickass:

He'll return safe and sound. He's lucky for having such a loving partner, by the way. :)

Now feeling: Happy, because I'm taking my puppy home tomorrow!
Now listening: Pale Enchantress by Tristania
Now wanting: My shower, a metal concert, a ticket to England, and my puppy. Not all at once.

Puppies at a metal concert is a funny thought. Heh.

Now feeling: Hungry and sleepy. Just woke up.
Now playing: Enslaved - Isa.
Now wearing: Boxers.

Now feeling: like a worthless human being because I've been dicking off on the computer all night. Also, I've been sleeping through the day all weekend, and I miss the sun.
Now wearing: underwear. No need to get dressed, since I haven't left my apartment all day. Clothes suck anyway.
Now listening to: nothing. I've been writing a lot of long-winded posts arguing religion and politics with people, so I needed the silence to concentrate.
Now wanting: to not have to worry about homework and tests for the coming week. To do more programming/guitar practice and less Internet idiocy. More sunlight and warmth.

Now feeling: Happy but a little sleepy
Now wearing: a t-shirt and boxer shorts
Now listening to: Nothing. I've got some music playing away in my head but nothing worth mentioning.
Now wanting: the weather to change. As it hasn't stopped raining all day

Now eating: Fried chicken & green beans
Now drinking: Morning Breeze (Cabo tequila + ginger ale + lime)
Now wearing: black exercise pants, black Essex shirt, black sweartshirt.. :lol:
Now watching: something in the background, I don't know.
Now wanting: another cigarette and a kiss from my beloved