the NOW WEATHER thread

its windy and chilly.....

i wish someone would make a thread called "so what are you wearing right now" that would be such a hit.

about 30 degrees F. sunny and windy

a light dusting of snow on the ground. after x-mas theres no need for snow(IMO) i think the best weather temp is about 70-75 degrees F.

It must be REALLY cold now.. almost my whole window is covered in frost.. nice :)

Weather for Edison, New Jersey U.S.A.

Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 21
Wind chill: 31
Barometer: 29.91
Rain Today: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Monthly Rain: 2.07"
Wind: 5MPH West
OVERNIGHT

Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 20 mph.

TUESDAY

Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph becoming light north late in the afternoon.

TUESDAY NIGHT

Variable cloudiness in the evening...then snow likely...possibly mixed with freezing drizzle...developing after midnight. Accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Lows in the upper 20s. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

CHRISTMAS

Snow likely...possibly mixed with freezing drizzle and sleet in the morning. Additional snow accumulations possible. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 50 percent.

THURSDAY

Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Mostly clear. Lows near 20.

FRIDAY

Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 30s.

SATURDAY

Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

SUNDAY

Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s and highs near 40.

MONDAY

Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s and highs near 40.

Weather Bug!