The obligatory now playing thread

Gorod - The Path

from their last album " Process of a New Decline "

GROOVY DEATH METAL FROM BORDEAUX BITCHES !

Parallaxe ( Soundtrack ) Benji should know this? your old guitar teacher Alex Andrini. He is truly phenomonal, very much in the mould of Steve Vai:worship:

hell yeah mate, my first REAL guitar teacher ( a stupid dude was teaching me before ) Alex rocks that's for sure, but man there is heaps better in the same city ( Bordeaux again, what the fuck we're so good )

Gorod - The Path

from their last album " Process of a New Decline "

GROOVY DEATH METAL FROM BORDEAUX BITCHES !

How does Process of a new Decline shape up against Neurotripsicks? Nerotripsicks is an absolutely stellar album and Leading Vision was great too.

NP: Sigh - Ecstatic Transformation

Spawn of Possession - Sour Flow

Not usually a fan of tech-death, but this and Gorod's new output have been in my playlist a lot.

Listening to tracks from the album on their myspace.... it's in stores this Friday! Sounds amazing. I am so excited about this album... I have a feeling it's going to be one of the best of 2009. :)

less than glowing recommendation considering empyrean was one of your best of 2008 :p

N.A.S.A - The Mayor (Feat. The Cool Kids, Ghostface Killah, Scarface & DJ AM)
^ The Spirit Of Apollo is definitely one of the best albums of '09 for me - great beats, fresh verses, all-star cast = win

l_0373141ba8c34ecf9d463b79dae2d95b.jpg

industrial/mechanical clear production, black and grindcore riffing, diabolical, guttural harsh vox and majestic clean vox
the 'thrakh really has everything i could ever want in an extreme metal band.

BEST ALBUM OF 2009 YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST