the odyssey-full tab...all 25 minutes!!!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_l...tm?PHPSESSID=42262deba1f08d3411b7ff9970dac444

check it out, you need guitar pro so if you don't have it go d-load the trial version for free from their site

this is amazing perfectly done in all instruments, im gonna try to learn all the bass and see how hard it is for these guys to remember all this stuff.

by the way does anyone know if lepond uses a pick or fingers, many grats if he uses fingers and i hope he does
-james

Awesome! Finally, another bassist on these boards!

I know all of The Odyssey on bass, and it's a FUN song to play! There's some tricky riffs in there, though, especially in The Eye and Sirens.

It's not too hard keeping all the SyX songs memorized, though. I can play half of TiO, most of DWOT, most of V and all of The Odyssey (except for Awakenings). Oh, and also The Edge Of Forever.

And yes, Lepond plays with his fingers. I'm pretty sure he just uses two right hand fingers, though (which is insane...I don't know how he plays the chorus of Of Sins and Shadows).

That tab is not entirely correct but for the tabber having a hell of a time tabbing it I consider it a 5-star tab. The Odyssey isn't the easiest song to tabbed entirely with all the orchestral stuff in it...

btw, I'm tabbing Accolade II (and DWOT (having a break))

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
hm about that tab, i dont believe that guy tabbed it out, the duration of some notes indicate that it is somehow imported from midi

Still, someone would have had to make a MIDI...

MorphineChild205 said:
Awesome! Finally, another bassist on these boards!

I know all of The Odyssey on bass, and it's a FUN song to play! There's some tricky riffs in there, though, especially in The Eye and Sirens.

It's not too hard keeping all the SyX songs memorized, though. I can play half of TiO, most of DWOT, most of V and all of The Odyssey (except for Awakenings). Oh, and also The Edge Of Forever.

And yes, Lepond plays with his fingers. I'm pretty sure he just uses two right hand fingers, though (which is insane...I don't know how he plays the chorus of Of Sins and Shadows).

hell yeah man can't wait till get up to that synth part, that looks hard as hell and fun to hoping i have the ablity to play it, don't got a synth though will have to do without
yeah and i also use my index and middle for speed picking i only use my third when doing triplets or single note riffs
-james

1by4by9 said:
That tab is not entirely correct but for the tabber having a hell of a time tabbing it I consider it a 5-star tab. The Odyssey isn't the easiest song to tabbed entirely with all the orchestral stuff in it...

btw, I'm tabbing Accolade II (and DWOT (having a break))

dude, send me a pm when you finish tht accolade II if you remember, that looks fun to play, i would learn all this stuff but my ear sucks-its a curse
-james