The OFFICAL NOW WEATHER Thread!

lucky people you have gotten snow :cry:

hmmmm here the wether is a bit unstable...it´s getting colder and colder though...
dunno how many degrees it must be right now,but i'm freezing in here grrrrrrrrrrr
The typical shitty situation one has to face when the central heating isn´t autonomous

hazy as hell, all the time. Mostly from the pollution. But yesterday was November 1, and I was playing golf and sweating my ass off... probably 32-33 degC. I don't like the haze, but everything else is perfect.

cddisc.gif
Amorphis -- Elegy -- Better Unborn
/* random quote */
If there's a gender trend, I think it's, "Human beings will often choose dishonesty over an irate woman."
-Jonathan Prykop

Cerebus said:
Do you live far north..? It's been warm as hell these past days
Nah, not much more north than you do (well perhaps a little bit) and its been pretty hot here too but when I wrote that it was nighttime :)

right now: -6,6 and clear skies... (with a beautiful fullmoon)

EDIT: Ok, right now there is not a fullmoon but a lunar eclipse but whatever ;)

I think it almost got down to 20C this last weekend. slight drizzle, but that was quite nice at the hot springs...

cddisc.gif
Nile -- In Their Darkened Shrines -- Unas Slayer of the Gods
/* random quote */
"Here's to alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."
-Homer Simpson

DeadWinterDead said:
It's been very gloomy the past two days. No rain, no snow, just clouds as far as the eye can see, and misty.
add some cold to it and here we have my favourite weather :)

slowly slowly it´s getting dark down here.... average cold for the season...it must be around 12 - 14 outside.... I´m freezing a bit in here though....

In UK, it's been very cold the last days...Today it was raining all day...
Of course it's getting very dark and misty (imagine that I live close to a BIG cathedral (only 1minute on foot form my house), and I couldn't see it through the mist..hehehe..I remember that in Greece could get very cold....but surely there are many differences about the weather...When I went to Norway last year I took many pictures, and when I was seeing them with my friends back in UK, there were two pics that were showing a snowy place (like Norway), but it was really colorfull and really bright! Guess what! These pics were taken in Greece just before I go to Norway...
Though I prefer cold and dark...:)

Melancholia said:
add some cold to it and here we have my favourite weather :)

slowly slowly it´s getting dark down here.... average cold for the season...it must be around 12 - 14 outside.... I´m freezing a bit in here though....
It's not my favorite weather, but rather joyous. I like the gloomy weather, especially more than extremely hot or extremely cold. I don't like when it gets to be unbearably cold, but I do enjoy snow.