The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'm so fucking PISSED!" Thread

fanta.jpg

too bad none are hot...

i'm pissed cause there's no snow, got too much homework, bored to death, got no food, and i'm actually jealous for some reason and i hate that!!

i'm pissed because an asshole pulled right out in front of me today, i had the right of way, and he had a stop sign, and he fucking pulled out in front of me, and i had no room to break and slammed right into him. i'm lucky i'm not hurt and i'm not at fault, but my truck is fucked!

bastard, on my way to school this morning, i was doing my usual speed of 100-110, and 2 fuckers pull onto the highway, one shitty buick, old woman... and a big dodge truck, well im doin 110, and they are in my way, left lane is clear, here i go, passing, well mr dodge wants around the buick, i almost had a trailer hitch all in my face :lol:

I dont leave my house often anymore because i have no job.
My mom stays home form work every other day so she yells at me about it.
Im 100% out of money, so I cant drink or smoke or have fun untill I get work.
I might have to move out of town to my Dad's place to get work, and he is on vacation for 2 weeks.

CliffBurton said:
I dont leave my house often anymore because i have no job.
My mom stays home form work every other day so she yells at me about it.
Im 100% out of money, so I cant drink or smoke or have fun untill I get work.
I might have to move out of town to my Dad's place to get work, and he is on vacation for 2 weeks.
you also have an ugly ass guitar in your sig, i'd be pissed too, someones playing a joke on you.