The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING GOTH!" - The Bring On Death Thread!!

DeathSlut said:
the thing that really got me about this picture....

46180988cx.jpg

....is that that's a chick :lol: and i love her oh so goth calendar behind her, and the pink walls, etc.

this thread is getting so uber dark and scary i think im gonna go cut myself and cry in the dark.

:D

Elysian893 said:
Translated:
"Hello, my name is Sammi. I'm a wannabe goth kid who pretends she's a vampire, if I bite you, please just slap me in the face like the bitch I am. I'm only 12 years old(not quite a teen but I pretend), and I like to act like Paris Hilton, she's my idol. I have long black hair because I dye it, green eyes, and I'm fat as all hell. I am also a bigot, who hates people of other races or creeds. I like to sit in the dark, because I hate looking at myself, and I like sitting in the rain because I keep hoping it will wash the ugly and fat right off. My favorite colors are black and purple, even though technically black isn't a color, but I'm really too stupid to know any better. My parents wish I wasn't such a huge poser, so they won't buy me my retarded super hero clothes. I'm a slob IRL, but online I'm tidy. I act like an idiot when I drink sugary beverages, but not because they actually make me hyper, just because I really am an idiot. I tell people I box, but really, I just try to punch myself when I look in the mirror because I look like a retard. Well thats enough about me, because there isn't anything else even remotely close to interesting to say. Bye!"

i hope you understand that better.

Im surprised she didn't mention her FAV MOOVIE ! NIGHTMIRE B4 XMAS!

:lol: i can so see this really like, rainbows and sunshine mom who is trying really hard to accept and understand and be 'cool' about it.

"oh sweetie you're looking especially SCARY today!!!" as she hands the kid like a sack lunch that has unicorn stickers all over the bag

DeathSlut said:
:lol: i can so see this really like, rainbows and sunshine mom who is trying really hard to accept and understand and be 'cool' about it.

"oh sweetie you're looking especially SCARY today!!!" as she hands the kid like a sack lunch that has unicorn stickers all over the bag
hahah :lol::lol:
moms are so ethusiastic about every their child wants :loco: