The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING GOTH!" - The Bring On Death Thread!!

BringerGoth.jpg

The Bringer said:
I really think Japanese goths look fucking hilarious and way out of place. Even more so than regular goths.
japanese young people usually look hilarious and out of place :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------
bingola.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------
Oh and the first guy is brazilian, he's famous around here :lol:

you know what's just as great as the pictures are their little profile descriptions *WARNING: HORRID TYPING AHEAD*:

---

†!*!~well then..my name is sammi a.k.a Kitty nice 2 meet ya,im a vampiress so watch out 4 ya throats wen am around*grrrr*,am a crazy teen that loves doing wacky shit.,i have long black hair,green eyes n am slim..i hate chavs n townies their fucking gay n dey shud b shot coz dey fink their solid n dey jus aint!!!!.well exept for ma m8s their orite i gess.i lyk being on my own and sitting in the dark its koolies,i also lyk sitting in the rain tis koool..my fav colours are black n purple they awesome!.my parents dont lyk me being a goth they suck so i have 2 earn all my own money to buy my clothes n make up n shit n it fucks me off alot....am a tidy person to chat to n i get very hyper wen i drink coke/pop lol so beware ov me at them times.i also box so mess wid me n il kick ur booty mwauhahaha.well thats enuf bout me coz basically I cant b arsed!!.haha cya dudes n dudettes*hides in wardrobe* :rofl:†

----

:lol:

DeathSlut said:
you know what's just as great as the pictures are their little profile descriptions *WARNING: HORRID TYPING AHEAD*:

---

†!*!~well then..my name is sammi a.k.a Kitty nice 2 meet ya,im a vampiress so watch out 4 ya throats wen am around*grrrr*,am a crazy teen that loves doing wacky shit.,i have long black hair,green eyes n am slim..i hate chavs n townies their fucking gay n dey shud b shot coz dey fink their solid n dey jus aint!!!!.well exept for ma m8s their orite i gess.i lyk being on my own and sitting in the dark its koolies,i also lyk sitting in the rain tis koool..my fav colours are black n purple they awesome!.my parents dont lyk me being a goth they suck so i have 2 earn all my own money to buy my clothes n make up n shit n it fucks me off alot....am a tidy person to chat to n i get very hyper wen i drink coke/pop lol so beware ov me at them times.i also box so mess wid me n il kick ur booty mwauhahaha.well thats enuf bout me coz basically I cant b arsed!!.haha cya dudes n dudettes*hides in wardrobe* :rofl:†

----

:lol:
Translated:
"Hello, my name is Sammi. I'm a wannabe goth kid who pretends she's a vampire, if I bite you, please just slap me in the face like the bitch I am. I'm only 12 years old(not quite a teen but I pretend), and I like to act like Paris Hilton, she's my idol. I have long black hair because I dye it, green eyes, and I'm fat as all hell. I am also a bigot, who hates people of other races or creeds. I like to sit in the dark, because I hate looking at myself, and I like sitting in the rain because I keep hoping it will wash the ugly and fat right off. My favorite colors are black and purple, even though technically black isn't a color, but I'm really too stupid to know any better. My parents wish I wasn't such a huge poser, so they won't buy me my retarded super hero clothes. I'm a slob IRL, but online I'm tidy. I act like an idiot when I drink sugary beverages, but not because they actually make me hyper, just because I really am an idiot. I tell people I box, but really, I just try to punch myself when I look in the mirror because I look like a retard. Well thats enough about me, because there isn't anything else even remotely close to interesting to say. Bye!"

i hope you understand that better.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
that first fat kid is brazilian, a friend of mine had his MSN :lol:

anyway, i'm so proud that the "ŵG i'm I'M SO FUCKING .... - The ....... Threaad" got hype :tickled:

:p
GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!! :lol:
I had already mentioned that fact, see my post there? good!:wave:

Elysian893 said:
Translated:
My favorite colors are black and purple, even though technically black isn't a color, but I'm really too stupid to know any better.

I tell people I box, but really, I just try to punch myself when I look in the mirror because I look like a retard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: