The Official Bitch About A Band Thread

Lady_Laiho

Dark Divinity
Aug 25, 2006
Arizona
Let me start........WHy have you betrayed me Cradle of Filth!!!!!???? I used to love them so fuckin much and there was no other band like them. Thornography is a pile of shit and i hate it so much. I hope it burns in hell. I was so excited to see them this summer but they're setlist is nothing but Thornography songs and why the fuck are they playing Temptations the shittiest song off the album? It's a cover and besides they nevver even played Hallowed Be They Name and that was a cover. I'm never touching a Thornograpy shirt no matter how pretty it is. I'm ashamed to wear the Cradle shirts i have now. To make it worse, when Cradle completely go downhill, two of the freakin memberes leave. All those years of remembering lyrics for shows and spending money on stupid bootlegs and dvds for nothign!!! This isn't suppose to happen but it comes to show you any band can change really badly and this made me think of COB. What if this happened to them? I mean Cradle's first albums were really underground kind of like COb's Something wild. Then Cradle's next 5 albums are really kickass like Cob's HB and FTR. Then Cradle's Midian-Damnation albums were more mainstream just like Cob's HCDR. Then when Nymphetamine hit, the whole world loves them just like AYDY. Then thornography hit and it's shitty. Wht if that's what to become of Bodom's next album?

If CoB go all gay and emo-pleasing then there's always Norther. And I'll never get tired of Something Wild.

Oh yeah I know they are a little, but the music is still awesome and not something an emoscenegay would easily adopt.

This happens to so many bands it isn't even funny.
Metallica, Megadeth, Dimmu, In Flames, Cradle, Covenant ( The Kovenant)

Hopefully they can turn it back around kind of like Dark Tranquility did.

I admit dimmus older stuff > Death Cult Omgeddon and In Sorte Diaboli. But those two albums are still awesome regardless.