The official Esoteric thread

I'm British. I don't live in the States yet.

I'll formulate a more substantial response soon, but so far, Darkness Descending and Under a Pitch Black Sky are the front-runners.

Dude. Some lousy Brit has the actual retail CD in his grimy hands, smirking with his terrible teeth and bony frame while the rest of us talented, athletic, intelligent individuals (minus scumbagslumber) wait patiently for the conventional early internet advance. But it is for naught. For naught. I am in utter disbelief.

jk shned brits are ok. im a bit ornary today

Ahhhhhhh! I can't help but get in arguments with all the whiny hos on the last.fm page. Does this make me a bad person?

Wow...what is up with good bands and their singers leaving...signing to new lables and getting all fucking metalcore lately? New album really sucks. Its a desecration to metal. Old stuff was awesome...sorry to hear Esoteric turned out like this.

haha i love such people...

retards.. not more.

skyfire is too unique and to good for the trve metallers thats all XD

And mb he was speaking about CoB i would guess more.. or no just a fucking troll. ^^

Heh. That guy just earned himself mad e-cred. I hope he's proud of himself.

I'm still waiting. Maybe I'll keep waiting after I get it until I can drive for 52 minutes and 16 seconds straight. That is my preferred listening method. You can hear everything through the walls in the building I live in so if I try to listen here I'll have to put up with people going all "What the fuck is this metalcore shit?! That band used to be good!"

Is Don actually holding out? Has he listened to it yet? Is his boner a mile high? Is he seeking out new worlds and civilizations?

These are the questions - of the UM Skyfire Board.