The official Esoteric thread

Good review. God my dick is dying after being rock solid for 5 years, pulsing in anticipation of Esoteric. Srsly though this no leak thing is kind of ridiculous. I've never felt so torn. God forbid I actually have to wait until the actual release date. WTF is that?
Well, when it hits stores in Europe it will appear in internet too so you don't have to wait until the official release in America because of conditions. Only if you really want to read it's lyrics when you listening the album for the first time.

Well, when it hits stores in Europe it will appear in internet too so you don't have to wait until the official release in America because of conditions. Only if you really want to read it's lyrics when you listening the album for the first time.

So far, everything you've been spouting on the forum has been overwhelmingly negative and annoying. Keep it up and you will be banned.

Ummm..... yeah. I know....... I'm just gonna leave this one alone...

My local store usually delivers and I can get albums of many smaller bands and their selection of (metal) albums is wide. But atm their website doesn't mention this album at all. :| So does someone here know if Pivotal's distribution is limited and some northern European countries won't get the album at all or at least not very soon? Or perhaps their website just isn't up to date (it usually is though).

Ummm..... yeah. I know....... I'm just gonna leave this one alone...
I expressed myself poorly on that. But eventually and unfortunately (at least for some) the album will appear in the net and probably before the official American release date. But as we know download doesn't give the full experience you get when you have the CD and the booklet. I guess waiting to get the full thing is recommended if Skyfire is one of those special bands for you. But if you listen every interesting album before you buy those to determine whether you like it or not then you already know what you're gonna do.
Or you can disconnect yourself from the internet for a month. :p

Firebox for Finland, VME for Norway, Target for Denmark, and Border for Sweden. You should get it on the European release date.

I expressed myself poorly on that. But eventually and unfortunately (at least for some) the album will appear in the net and probably before the official American release date. But as we know download doesn't give the full experience you get when you have the CD and the booklet. I guess waiting to get the full thing is recommended if Skyfire is one of those special bands for you. But if you listen every interesting album before you buy those to determine whether you like it or not then you already know what you're gonna do.
Or you can disconnect yourself from the internet for a month. :p

Thanks makes much more sense. Yeah I'm thinking it's so close to the release date that even if it does leak in the next two weeks, I'm just going to wait for the actual release. If I send the band a picture of my dick do I get a signed copy?

How the fuck has this fucker not leaked yet? In one week it shall be upon us, this storm of fury, and we won't even know what happened. That's how it is. I'm not stoked, I'm fucking terrified.

Guys...

I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~ESOTERIC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM WORTHLESS... SO A EPIC GENIUS THING!

haha you will love it dudes its epic as never!
Album of 09 and ALL TIME!!

I listened couple of tracks and those sound awesome. Those french voice-overs are annoying though, disturbs the atmosphere. Perhaps Pivotal has approved that stream and it's legal. After all that's one way to promote the album and Esoteric's release is getting very close.