The official Esoteric thread

holy BAAAAAAAAAAALLS those samples sound amazing. i've seen some dude scrobbling the new tracks, so i'm pretty sure it's leaked - either that or that's a dude with a review copy.

It's a review copy, but it will leak soon. Goes without saying. In fact, I'm shocked it hasn't leaked already.

As soon as I found out about this I piddled on the carpet. I think I'm gonna wait it out rather than download it. There aren't many bands I'll do that for but it's how I was with both Mind Revolution and Spectral, and I didn't even get a t-shirt with those. This way I can nerd the fuck out by wearing the shirt, opening the CD with the opener thing, and air guitar to songs I haven't heard yet with the guitar pick, and hope nobody sees me.

That review seemed to be a rant about how much that guy dislikes keyboards. He didn't explain anything about the actual CD, just compared it to bigger genres. Kind of a tool douchebag review.

After five years of waiting, coming off the absolutely amazing Spectral album, the anticipation is at the unbearable point. The EP didn't do much for me, but I'm very confident that the album itself will deliver.

Is it out yet?

How 'bout now?

*Sigh*

Now?

Off topic but I noticed that there is no longer an Opeth thread on UM. THANK FUCKING GOD! I cringe at the pretentious faggotry that Opeth forum kids spout, justifying their pathetic, bullshit, Akerfeldt-ass-kissing downtalk by stating that their divine opinions are beyond any mere mortal because they dream of taking one of Mike's loads to the face every night whilst listening to the awful Watershed album.

I will miss the days where I could go in there and write "GR and Watershed suck nuts!" and proceed to have my inbox slammed by ravenous 14 year old goth chicks telling me that I don't "understand what Mikael was trying to portray" and that the music is just too deep for me :loco:

Anyone know what happened to it? I'm guessing it went to their official site...