The Official Film Thread

HomerJ_123 said:
hmm saw is just sic :)
i just dont feel fun for sth like that :puke:
i thought the saw movies were hilarious.....they were both to predictable and that "sick shit" had to make up for it...they both blowed...

I like saw 1 :p It's a good thriller, definately not a horror as some label it.
Saw 2 is far worse. A group (as usual) locked up somewhere (as usual) and we're all gonna die (as usual). I hope the third one is better, but with most trilogies the 3rd one is not that good either lol.

Anyone seen "Lady in the Water"? I am dying to see this movie! I love that Shyamalan (sp?) dude.

And what about "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"? I wanted to see it too, but I heard it sucks... :(

Cris said:
Anyone seen "Lady in the Water"? I am dying to see this movie! I love that Shyamalan (sp?) dude.

And what about "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"? I wanted to see it too, but I heard it sucks... :(
they both suck

~blondie~ said:
i thought the saw movies were hilarious.....they were both to predictable and that "sick shit" had to make up for it...they both blowed...

Totally agree. The ending was sooo lame. "I got poisoned where the only antidote in the world was with some psychotic doctor that made me kill people to stay alive" FTW :erk:

Noble Viking said:
Totally agree. The ending was sooo lame. "I got poisoned where the only antidote in the world was with some psychotic doctor that made me kill people to stay alive" FTW :erk:
i could have totally made a better movie