The Official Gaming Thread

Wesker has been confirmed for marvel vs capcom 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my life is complete, this game is beyond a first day purchase (you read that right)

im actually disappointed but not suprised. would of much rather Leon S Kennedy, Jack Krauser or Saddler been in it. Saddler's transformation hypercombo would have been epic

^damn i had never even thought of that!

i actually would have preferred leon over chris, and krauser could have been a good sub for wesker, but i mean, theyre still tryin to capitalise on RE5 over RE4 haha

RE4 though, one of the only games i beat 100% unlocked everything, probably one of the best games of all time

though, one of the only games i beat 100% unlocked everything, probably one of the best games of all time

I was just thinking about how it was the best yesterday. Been gaming for over twenty years now and no other game has blown me away to the magnitude of RE4. \m/

agreed, and it I understand why capcom are using resident evil 5 charactars in mvc3, hell im suprised they revealed wesker before sexified jill valentine, but still: you'd think they'd want at least one charactar from the greatest game they've ever created bar none. Any chance to reenact this in a fighting game'll sell me.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ50a1_I6YE&feature=related[/ame]

^!!!!!!

bin a long time comrade

what a badass, playing as him in the mercenaries was like playing god once you got good with his bow, wesker was cool in that too, with his power punches

definately. wesker was the only one badass enough to kill ganados with a silenced pistol lol. they totally tried to make him "too cool" though in RE5 imo. Gotta say though, the mvc3 footage of hime looks like he'll be a blast to play, with all the crazy teleporting combos.

anyone getting the new castlevania? i think it looks great honestly. i read the gamespot review and it was all over the place, first it complains it holds your hand for too long and helps out too much with puzzles. then it says the puzzles are sometimes too hard and not intuitive enough. for example it said sometimes you would have to use a technique you hadnt used in like 6 hours....i fail to see how thats a bad thing :lol:

although it did make some good points about it seeming to try to appeal to too large an audiance (such as adding in magic, the combat system etc)

then again ive liked every castlevania ive played (cept the second one on n64). i even liked curse of darkness which everyone seemed to hate :lol:

Those with a ps3 or xbox Castlevania lords of shadow is going to be amazing!! i suggest ya get on it

anyone getting the new castlevania? i think it looks great honestly. i read the gamespot review and it was all over the place, first it complains it holds your hand for too long and helps out too much with puzzles. then it says the puzzles are sometimes too hard and not intuitive enough. for example it said sometimes you would have to use a technique you hadnt used in like 6 hours....i fail to see how thats a bad thing :lol:

although it did make some good points about it seeming to try to appeal to too large an audiance (such as adding in magic, the combat system etc)

then again ive liked every castlevania ive played (cept the second one on n64). i even liked curse of darkness which everyone seemed to hate :lol:

dude i already pre ordered mine i haven't been this hype about castlevania game since symphony of the night!! this f@@king tuesday!!

^nice! glad to see someone keeping the faith alive :lol:, i actually played SoTN recently (never had a psx), downloaded it for ps3 and loved it!, there was a good one for gameboy advance too.....circle of the moon, it was my first and it was incredible.

people who call it a god of war clone can go fuck themselves :lol:, god of war is awesome and hopefully this will be too

speaking of things that annoy me :)lol:) i also like quick time events, its entertaining and allows you to do things regular gameplay wouldnt be able to do :D

I was going to go to the midnight release for castlevania but i have work so i couldn't go but right after work i am running to the store to grab it! :Smokin::Smokin:

Fallout New Vegas... anyone else been looking forward to this? I hope to pre-order it soon.

sorta.......fallout 3 was pretty good

anyone play starcraft 2 here?

Bnet name is awia

i havent played in a while, got into too many other games, me and lyre used to play a bunch though............those were good times actually :lol:

picked up the new castlevania today, i like it, feels like god of war.........but fuck i loved god of war so im not complaining

i also cant say much cause im not that far in, seems like it will be long, 12 chapters long, second chapter has like 7-8 levels
the first chapter was 5 levels and took me about 2-3 horus to beat :lol: