The Official Gaming Thread

sorta.......fallout 3 was pretty good

i havent played in a while, got into too many other games, me and lyre used to play a bunch though............those were good times actually :lol:

picked up the new castlevania today, i like it, feels like god of war.........but fuck i loved god of war so im not complaining

i also cant say much cause im not that far in, seems like it will be long, 12 chapters long, second chapter has like 7-8 levels
the first chapter was 5 levels and took me about 2-3 horus to beat :lol:

Yea it does have a gow feel which i also loved. The graphics in this game are unreal!! putting in over time on this game tonight!!!

ok so yea Left 4 dead 2 is on sale for 7 bucks on steam....im getting it now

you wont regret it, one of the only online games i can stand :lol:, cant wait to try the new campaign
Plus steam has the new medal of honor beta trial, i know i wont buy it, but ill still play it for free 2 months before it comes out :lol:

Yea it does have a gow feel which i also loved. The graphics in this game are unreal!! putting in over time on this game tonight!!!

shit this game is all ive been doing anymore, just finished chapter 3 on knight (hard mode).
game is awesome, i actually think it feels quite a bit like old castlevania too, despite what ive read in almost every review. lots of platforming, some good puzzles, fixed camera, boss fights all over the place. even though its split up into levels you can always go back and replay them to get upgrades with the new moves you aquire, so that is similar to the one giant castle used in all the others.

tl;dr - its awesome, buy it, its a good 3d adaptation of castlevania

*prepares to be hung by purists* :lol:

Anyone play Monster Hunter Tri? If not you should.

Saw Soundjunkie put up a link for Vindictus... but its not available in the West until next year I believe.

Anyone play Monster Hunter Tri? If not you should.

Saw Soundjunkie put up a link for Vindictus... but its not available in the West until next year I believe.

its available in all of north america right now. the euro version goes live in December i believe.

my steam is aw1a, i play L4D2

also play league of legends(its free)

name on that one is Awia, i play zilean

For those who liked the Left For Dead 1 and 2...
I will urge you to play Dead Rising 2. It's in many ways better..but mostly because of the HUGE arsenal of weapons you can use against the zombies. Brilliant game.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNjbBFw9z_8&feature=channel[/ame] (the really quick look..)

This game surprised the hell out of me...

Last edited by a moderator:
@moose
To me that's a completely different kind of setting than l4d and thus not really interesting.. I like the more apocalyptic feel. Dead Rising is basically comedy.

i was unsure about dead rising 2, almost bought it. both seem to be arcade style zombie killing which i like :lol:

just pre-ordered fallout new vegas, just got it preloaded on my computer

......now what to do till tuesday