The Official I GOT MY TICKETS! Thread

+2 more tickets, 2 of us are coming from Edmonton! (Canada) I booked a room at the Residence Inn. never been to progpower before, looking forward to meeting you all \m/

Go oilers! lol.. or not. Anyway, do you need to have passports to do so? I assume you'll be flying in. Find out and get on it!

Go oilers! lol.. or not. Anyway, do you need to have passports to do so? I assume you'll be flying in. Find out and get on it!
I'm a diehard oilers fan, unfortunately our season ended on tuesday when Ryan Smyth was traded to the Islanders, A team can't survive very long without its heart, so here's to next year.

go Islanders \m/

yea we need passports now, I'll book my plane ticket as the date gets closer, it should get cheaper

I'm a diehard oilers fan, unfortunately our season ended on tuesday when Ryan Smyth was traded to the Islanders, A team can't survive very long without its heart, so here's to next year.

Look me up during the weekend. I'll be staying with Curufin (known as Drew) for the trip, we do the Friday night party thing. It'd be fun to talk hockey with someone.

I realized around 6pm yesterday that I hadn't bought my ticket yet. I frantically jumped onto my computer, and the ticketmaster website wasn't working! In fact, the only website working for me was this board, so I could read about how there were record sales and tickets were dwindling away as I read.

I called up any friend I knew in a panic who had a car and demanded to be driven to a Publix to purchase my ticket. Thankfully, someone agreed!