The Official "I'm All Booked Up And Ready To Go" Thread

Booked a hotel and I plan on driving so we are good to go.

Dr. Pete: If you take the train from Chi-town to Mokena its about 90 mins and like 3 dollars.

I just booked my flights and hotel. I'll officially be seeing you crazy bitches! Rawkin. I arrive on May 7th and leave on the 10th.

Excellent! Guess I better buy an extra bottle of jager for the finally "of drinking age" Mr. Bozarth!! You're playing with the big kids now!!:zombie::lol:
We'll be there on the 7th also....so see ya then!!:headbang:

Still waiting on the other bands before I make a decision about coming from Atlanta. I hope it's soon because there's something in March I may do instead. I'm giving it another week or so. Hopeully I'll be there, but we'll see!

I already got burned once. I booked hotel and airfare the last time they announced Novembers Doom, only to be disappointed by the rest of the line up and find out ND would be in my area the week following CPF. At this point, I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for the rest of line up to fully materialize. I'd dying to finally visit Chicago, so I'm hoping this line up pans out.

Zod

The announcement of Novembers Doom, Perzonal War, Kiuas, and Assailant had me pretty stoked, but the lull of late with the lack of annoucements has brought me down a bit. Being within a short driving distance I'm a good bet to go, but I can see how an out of state person wouldn't want to commit.

Britt

I already got burned once. I booked hotel and airfare the last time they announced Novembers Doom, only to be disappointed by the rest of the line up and find out ND would be in my area the week following CPF. At this point, I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for the rest of line up to fully materialize. I'd dying to finally visit Chicago, so I'm hoping this line up pans out.

Zod

Hope you guys make it.

In keeping with the theme, I am "booked" at the hotel. Beer menu is in progress (requests welcome) and snack (s) minus the mosphere are in the works. I could quite possibly be without a microfridge this year which could make things a bit more challenging, grr. :mad: Need to make another phone call on Monday.

YES!
I booked my flight and will arrive in Chicago may 1st and won't leave until may 11th.
Gonna bring some CD's from my new band Rebel Collective for Your pleasure :p

See Ya'll there!

/Robin
ex.Morgana Lefay