The official metal 2012 thread

May 2012 releases:
18.05 Carach Angren - Where The Corpses Sink Forever
21.05 Hour Of 13 - 333

Oh fuck!

Will definitely be buying both of these.

So happy SOM is releasing that Carach Angren album... the last one is a bitch to find.

It's good to see them releasing more material. Here's a song from the new one:
Haters gonna hate, people who love them gonna spooge.

Last edited by a moderator:
ffindustrialist.jpg

05.06 Fear Factory - The Industrialist

"The Industrialist' is the incarnation of all industries in the form of an automaton. The mechanical, technological, and scientific advances through the Industrialist age led to the creation of 'The Industrialist.' What was meant to help man, will eventually be man's demise."

Typical Fear Factory, good as always...

Last edited by a moderator:
the new anathema is wonderful
I think it's CRAP.

I don't like Anathema's direction at all. They have lost inspiration and now they're trying to replace good songwriting by a more orchestral approach, pointless string arrangements and uninteresting female vocals. Incredibly cheesy and pretentious. Terrible lyrics too (well, they never had the best lyrics but this time it's just getting too much, just take the first song...).

Another indication of their decline: Danny talking about how the "music is meant to deeply move the listener...". LOL. I would notice this if it was the case - he wouldn't have to tell me before.

ffindustrialist.jpg

05.06 Fear Factory - The Industrialist

"The Industrialist' is the incarnation of all industries in the form of an automaton. The mechanical, technological, and scientific advances through the Industrialist age led to the creation of 'The Industrialist.' What was meant to help man, will eventually be man's demise."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1yebcPmVs

Typical Fear Factory, good as always...

Cool song. Mechanize was awesome so this new one should be pretty cool. And for people who don't understand. FF is Dino and Bell. I'm sick of reading a bunch of bullshit on Blabbermouth and since Mechanize came out.

Oh fuck!

Will definitely be buying both of these.

So happy SOM is releasing that Carach Angren album... the last one is a bitch to find.

It's good to see them releasing more material. Here's a song from the new one:
Haters gonna hate, people who love them gonna spooge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGR3rC0DV4

thanks for the reminder, gotta order this one.
I love Carach Angren. and everything i've heard from this album sounds awesome.

I see someone gets the newsletter, and actually Be'lakor will be releasing limited digi-packs complete with 2 picks a sticker and a signed copy of the album.