The official now playing thread...

MikeT said:
Yep. Some people even like it. :)
And motorhead, inferno

I remember seeing you guys at Sonata Arctica, that is, if you are in Vektor. I bought one of your shirts. Anyways, What happened to your old drummer?

I've been listening to Therion- Lemuria for the past few days, constantly.

Atheist- Unquestionable Presence and Elements
Husker said:
I remember seeing you guys at Sonata Arctica, that is, if you are in Vektor. I bought one of your shirts. Anyways, What happened to your old drummer?

I've been listening to Therion- Lemuria for the past few days, constantly.

Cool, thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm the bass player. If you're not already on our friends list you can send us an add request, and we'll let you know when our new cd's are out if you want, should only be a few days or so now.
With the drummer thing, I can only say things didn't work out. Sorry I can't say more, but we're all trying to be classy and professional about things. We've got an awesome guy filling in right now though, so we should hopefully be playing a lot more shows in the near future.
Hope I didn't overstep any boundaries Ken, please delete this if I did.

MikeT said:
Atheist- Unquestionable Presence and Elements

Cool, thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm the bass player. If you're not already on our friends list you can send us an add request, and we'll let you know when our new cd's are out if you want, should only be a few days or so now.
With the drummer thing, I can only say things didn't work out. Sorry I can't say more, but we're all trying to be classy and professional about things. We've got an awesome guy filling in right now though, so we should hopefully be playing a lot more shows in the near future.
Hope I didn't overstep any boundaries Ken, please delete this if I did.

Yeah, I'll be sure to check your guys CD. I really like the tunes you have on myspace. Although, I don't have an actual myspace anymore. I'd send you a friend request if I did :p. Keep thrashing.

Sauron- Thrash Assault

Atheist are great, I bought Unquestionable presence on vacation a few months ago. Great album that is.