The Official RC Roundtable: Judas Priest Week 1: Subj: Angel of Retribution

Ayeka said:
My thoughts exactly. I've listened to this a grand total of two times now :dopey: (like the aforementioned Enemy Of God actually!) ...it's growing. I love Judas Rising! :headbang:

You're listening to Bruce Springsteen?!?!?!? :ill:

JayKeeley said:
It's certainly more consistent than BNW. I mean, it's not like you can accuse it of having songs like "Thin Line between Love and Hate". :ill:

Do I like that song?
tickled.gif
loco.gif

I like Springsteen too. I was glad to hear his new one will have a Ghost of Tom Joad/Nebraska style. Should be good.

I'm just addicted to his Greatest Hits right now :oops: dunno if I'm true enough a fan to check out his albums proper. Might save that for The Eagles :saint:

Might save that for The Eagles

hells yeah ... The Eagles :kickass: ... believe it or not, they are the only band that I actually own their full catalog on CD ... I don't even have all the Slayer releases :(

Ayeka said:
I'm just addicted to his Greatest Hits right now :oops: dunno if I'm true enough a fan to check out his albums proper. Might save that for The Eagles :saint:
You should really listen to Nebraska. It's a stripped down, bleak, and depressing album. Fantastic.

Bleak and depressing is always good :loco: hmmm, ok, might consider it!

lurch70 said:
hells yeah ... The Eagles :kickass: ... believe it or not, they are the only band that I actually own their full catalog on CD ... I don't even have all the Slayer releases :(

Get on! That's quite crazy :D I love the way they handled their vocals, where every guy in the band could be a lead singer and had a great voice, and all their oooohing and ahhhhhing. Great multi-instrumental thing going on too, so versatile. And they're one of the only bands that have made me cry :cry: