THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

My apologies Kazar but I watched the video via a low definition youtube video (using my tablet) with the volume level pumped down..... to be honest I don't know what I heard (*laughing*), I was starving for a new video from the guys and I didn't notice it was something "old". :D

anyway, I'll put my hands on that imperial-something bonus track ASAP. :hotjump:

No big deal, my friend :D

Yes, check it out.
Check as well for the other bonussong from 'The 1st Chapter', a song called "Haunted Dreams".

And the song "Marion" - although I don't think that one was released as any bonus, it's a song off a demo from long ago, along with "Glory of the Empire" and .. another one?

Can ya put "Marion" on the next album, please? :)

Marion is released as a bonussong at The !st Chapter, japaneese edition.. It aslo at a demo with Haunted dreams, Devils Lair, Starchild and a song i cant remember.. Imperial Destruction, and Glory of the Empire are from a later demo..

No big deal, my friend :D

Yes, check it out.
Check as well for the other bonussong from 'The 1st Chapter', a song called "Haunted Dreams".

I got it!

If the Circus-buddies permit, could you guys post that demo songs? :Smokin:

Hello everyone,im a new cm fan,actually i already knew the band,but just now that i learned to appreciate cm's music,hoping to see more videos from recording,like everyone else laughs.

What is this circus maximus street teams?could anyone give us a deeper insight?

Ta-daaaa! You're not gonna fool me this time! This is OLD stuff, I know for certain!! ARGH!ARGH!ARGH!! (*satanic laugh... well, kinda....*)

P.S.
funny! :)

Cool vids but I was anticipating a bit more revealing stuff. Are you guys aloud to show anything off of your new record this early or what? :D

I know this might be an annoying question to ask but any news on the album name, the concept if there is one, or an estimated release date? either way 2011 is very promising with releases from Circus Maximus, DT, Symphony X, 2 maybe 3 Devin Townsend albums, Pain Of Salvation, Opeth, Rush and many, many more. I'M PSYCHED!