The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Thread.

Just went to a friend's house, MY GOD THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

My friend is now doing the Special Brawl trick for the characters (1 HP, flower, lightning brawl).

Going to probably play it on a projector on a huge screen tomorrow.

Like say, Mario switching movelists with Link? Yeah, probably hacks off the PC emu.

So far it's pretty damn good, I'm not liking a lot of the changes they've done to the characters, but I'm sure It'll grow.

Well for instance, I've always been Fox. The way the controls have changed back to a more N64 basis I like, but there's something about the small things. Much more hangtime, slower movement, less damage with different moves, etc. This seems so far to be all across the board, however I can't blame them for changing a lot of those things.

Oh well, maybe I just haven't played the game in so long that I'm noticing little things that don't actually exist.

The game is definitely a lot floatier, but it will grow on you.

Played Melee all day yesterday and most of the beginning of today (fuck Marth), and I wouldn't have it any other way.

P.S. Olimar slays. SLAYS SLAYS.

just some thoughts

1. luigi looks cracked out, and they make him a bitch in every game

2. marth is toned WAY down.

3. nintendogs are annoying

4. bowser still rules

I've got something to add, but it's rather a question:

5. What is Mario's last name? Or is it "Mario" (since they are called The Mario Bros.)? Or is it his first name like people usually think. So maybe his name is "Mario Mario"? o_O

Not digging this at all...

Also, Sonic is complete total bullshit. "Hey, lets make a character that can just spin dash and void everything out"... fuck that. Too many characters nerfed as well... fucking hell.

Not digging this at all...

Also, Sonic is complete total bullshit. "Hey, lets make a character that can just spin dash and void everything out"... fuck that. Too many characters nerfed as well... fucking hell.

I'm having the same issues with it. Not diggin' it much. The characters are SO horribly nerfed, it's unreal.