The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

Im kinda having second thoughts about this. I mean ill have already seen bodom a total of 3 times when slayer comes. I dont like lamb of god or mastodon, on top of things it's 40 bucks. But it is fucking SLAYER!:headbang:

i just have to think about it.

They're comin to fuckin st.paul!!! now i dont have to fuckin drive to wisconsin.

Expensive and saw Slayer 3 times since God Hates Us All was released.... the complete Reign In Blood encore was the shizzle though. I hope you guys see it as well. Don't really like LoG or either Mastodon....

Will Bodom be the second headliners? If not then they'll probably play like five or six songs. Not sure if it's worth it for me if so.

Krakatau said:
Will Bodom be the second headliners? If not then they'll probably play like five or six songs. Not sure if it's worth it for me if so.
I heard they'll be switching between the 2nd and 3rd spot with Mastodon. Dunno if it's true though...

Krakatau said:

I would say problaby 8-10 songs, but you never know :)