The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

I was at the Long Beach show also. unfortunately, i was in the seating area when bodom played (some of you might have heard me screaming at alexi when he came on stage, i couldn't help it, i was like a little teeny bopper, but what can i say, i love bodom). i tried so fuckin hard to get into the pit, but all attempts failed. UNTIL me and my friends thought of scratching our wrists up and telling the security guarding the entrance to the pit that our wrist bands had fallen off in the mosh, i don't think they believed us, but they let us in! it was fuckin awesome to be in the pit, i only wish i was there when bodom played. but anyway, i met lamb of god and mastodon after the show. i just walked over to their tour busses and they're all hanging out drinking beers. i got my shirt signed. and troy, the singer of mastodon, is a bit dorky, like yeah, he's a cool guy, but not really...i don't know...you wouldn't expect him to be in a band or anything. randy from lamb of god seemed out of it. he was walking around all over the place and just wouldn't sit still. and when i asked where alexi was, they said he went to the rainbow club! that bastard. it was my goal to meet him that night. i didn't even meet henka, or jaska, or janne, or roope, cuz they were all in the tour bus and wouldn't come out. but whatever, next time bodom is in LA, i'm gonna be at the rainbow club :)

I was at the show in montreal on July 3 !! and it was awesome

I was only there for COB, I'm not a huge slayer fan or lamb of god or anything... but I enjoyed all the bands... but well Bodom kicked ass !!!!!!!

of course COB were awesome, amazing, perfect (no other word really)

I hope I get to see them again soon ! a headlining show would be nice 'cuz 35 minutes of bodom is never enough !