The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

I saw them in Milwaukee Friday night, very good show. I've seen Children of Bodom 5 or 6 times now (I've lost count.)

The venue they were in with Slayer is bigger than the other places I've seen them so I was a little concerned about how the sound quality would be. I've seen other bands play here and they've flat out sucked. CoB has a great sound crew and they sounded fine.. although I certianly wouldn't mind a smaller venue.

I came late to see the tail end of Mastedon, wasn't impressed. I liked Lamb of God; not a big Slayer fan so I left early.

Awesome fucking concert. Bodom had the best sound of the night and played excellent. Slayer was fucking killer too. Before LOG there was a dude with a mask, riding a midgit called Meatball, and they had a stripper with them who took off her skirt and showed off her nice thong lol. Good show.

warlock666 said:
I saw them in Milwaukee Friday night, very good show. I've seen Children of Bodom 5 or 6 times now (I've lost count.)

The venue they were in with Slayer is bigger than the other places I've seen them so I was a little concerned about how the sound quality would be. I've seen other bands play here and they've flat out sucked. CoB has a great sound crew and they sounded fine.. although I certianly wouldn't mind a smaller venue.

I came late to see the tail end of Mastedon, wasn't impressed. I liked Lamb of God; not a big Slayer fan so I left early.

Goddamn, you paid all that money to come late, and leave early? I wish I had your budget.

shit im going to see them all in four days!
FUCK
..ive never been able to catch bodom before, so basically im practically pissing myself im so excited.

Saw the St.Paul show on saturday. The show was very good. There were maybe only 1/3 of the people there for Thine Eyes Bleed and not many people got into them. Children of bodom had a better response with about 2/3 of the place filled up and much more head banging and chicks crowd surfing. I definatly need to catch bodom again when they headline to see them longer. There sound was very good also. Mastodon was boring. I cant get into these guys music at all but the crowd recieved them good. Both LoG and Slayer had excellent shows as well with LoG awesome lasers and light effects and Slayers use of the white screen behind them great show in all. Wish Bodom LoG and Slayer would have played longer though.

7/21 mesa, Arizona
with about 10 other people, all i know is it's gotta be fucking hot when I get there at 2pm and wait to get the tour book thing

arkard said:
Saw the St.Paul show on saturday. The show was very good. There were maybe only 1/3 of the people there for Thine Eyes Bleed and not many people got into them. Children of bodom had a better response with about 2/3 of the place filled up and much more head banging and chicks crowd surfing. I definatly need to catch bodom again when they headline to see them longer. There sound was very good also. Mastodon was boring. I cant get into these guys music at all but the crowd recieved them good. Both LoG and Slayer had excellent shows as well with LoG awesome lasers and light effects and Slayers use of the white screen behind them great show in all. Wish Bodom LoG and Slayer would have played longer though.

thats sounds so fuckin sweet man
i wish i could get into the pit or surf or something
fuck
i got a seat ticket. didnt get floor in time

Just do what people did at st.paul if its not to high up and your gutsy enough. There were people jumping from the balcony seats to get to the floor and some had people lower them half way then dropped the rest of the way. I dont think anyone got injured and security didnt seem to notice.

arkard said:

Haha yeah dude there was alot of chicks crowd surfing that night. I'm surprised I didn't get kicked in the head like the last Bodom concert.

warlock666 said:

I saw them on June 30th in Cleveland - I also wasn't impressed w/ anyone except COB... thought the whole prelude to the Lamb of God show was gay as hell ("...the band is jacking off and they need to cum before they can play...") and I left after that!!

The fuck was with the Vancouver show? Mastodon took priority of COB? They sucked and Bodom wasn't on there long. I loved seeing them, but it was disappointing.

went to the show last sunday in winnipeg
best fucking concert Ive ever been too, Bodom sounded sick live, I hope they comeback here

that mastodon guy is huge....

and the show was awesome! alexi was talking between two songs and then he said :"So the next song is called...." at that point my friend shouted :"THE NAIL!!!!" and alexi looked at him with a look of total surprise lol. but then he laughed and went on.